Coming out :)

Badboyb

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on TAG for quite a long time now, I live between London and Tokyo and this seems a nice community compared to similar forums in UK (where you get banned if you don't contribute), so I decided to start giving back and share my filthy adventures in Japan.

I find that there's a little gap of informations on some providers, probably due to the fact that many members of the forum are visitors and don't feel the urge to contribute, but I'm not scared to take one for the team here (can't say the same back in London), so I hope I can help filling those gaps.

My reviews will start coming shortly, keep in touch!

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on TAG for quite a long time now, I live between London and Tokyo and this seems a nice community compared to similar forums in UK (where you get banned if you don't contribute), so I decided to start giving back and share my filthy adventures in Japan.

I find that there's a little gap of informations on some providers, probably due to the fact that many members of the forum are visitors and don't feel the urge to contribute, but I'm not scared to take one for the team here (can't say the same back in London), so I hope I can help filling those gaps.

My reviews will start coming shortly, keep in touch!

welcome!
And don’t forget to vote for Boris Johnson, great guy, love him

Reactions: hkAlone
I really thought you were coming out of closet.....
Rare moment for TAG

Reactions: Markie