Conversation With A Soapland Lady

Tuffstuff95

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I was conversating with this lady at one of the Soaplands. This lady is 42 and absolutely beautiful from head to toe. I suggested we go dancing one day but she gave me the excuse that she was 42 and did not want to be embarrassed. Basically she was saying she was to old. This lady seemed to have a rather boring life just home to work. Why would a 42 year woman care about embarrassment? Are Japanese women that self conscious about what people think?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
She's just being polite because she probably doesn't want to meet a customer outside work. They come up with different excuses to avoid meeting you or sometimes they politely tell you that if you want to meet her, just visit her shop, business, etc.

She probably doesnt have a boring life either, she just doesnt want to share details with her customers.

Reactions: MossBoss
Are Japanese women that self conscious about what people think?

Japanese *people* are generally (with exceptions...duh) much more self-conscious than typical Westerners for sure. They are also far far far more likely to use some self-deprecating excuse for declining invitations they prefer not to accept for whatever reason.

-Ww

It's also against the rules for the shops for customers to socialize with the women outside the shop.

...because the soaplands also profit from customers "renting" the lady for non-soap dates. No sex included, but the price doesn't change and afair you have to book at least six hours? Probably depends on the shop.
Unless a lady is really interested in you and wants to stay in contact, it's not a good idea to ask for her contact information, as this will crush the atmosphere.

I agree with everything you guys are saying. Me asking her out was more of a joke but she gave me her email and phone number.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've always been surprised by the number of workers who want to exchange Line/email/phone numbers without being asked, even though house rules forbid it.

IMHO, it maybe forbidden by the shop explicitly but at the same time, encouraged by the shop for the girls to give them to customers to boost repeat customers and give an illusion that the girls are genuinely interested in us. The women working might even have 2 phones and the one they give is their work number.

IMHO, it maybe forbidden by the shop explicitly but at the same time, encouraged by the shop for the girls to give them to customers to boost repeat customers and give an illusion that the girls are genuinely interested in us. The women working might even have 2 phones and the one they give is their work number.

Yes. For my case, I met a provider, she even showed me she had 2 phones and 1 of the phone is for work related only and the other one is just for family and friends. Guess what? I had her number which is used for contacting her family and friends.

It's often hard to know if you've clicked with a SW or if she's just really good at her job of making you feel special.

One thing I've found is that if they email/ line you right after the session, with a "can't wait to see you again " message, then it is business.

If they leave it a day or two, then it may be more genuine.

But hell, there is no harm in trying.