Guest viewing is limited

Couple Kissa Recommendations

2sexyjo

TAG Member
Reaction score
My GF and I are visiting Tokyo from the US this weekend and would like to try a Couple Kissa. We have been to many swinger parties in the states and are comfortable in that environment.

We are in our late forties, fit and attractive - or so we're told:) We are both Caucasian with zero Japanese language skills. It seems some clubs refuse foreigners and/or those who don't speak Japanese.

Can anyone recommend a club that might admit us? From what I've been reading, a Happening Bar is probably too tame for us. Thanks!!

Can anyone recommend a club that might admit us? From what I've been reading, a Happening Bar is probably too tame for us. Thanks!!

That may well be true, but to the best of my knowledge, Bliss Out (an HB much reported on in TAG) is BY FAR your best bet to get into a commercial swingers venue in Tokyo without speaking any Japanese. Possibly you could hook-up with some J-speaking swinger(s) via CL or whatever, and he/she/they could get you into a CK...but if that works, you should count yourself lucky.

Btw, some CKs don't admit people over 40 I'm told.

Sorry to rain on your parade a bit, but that is the reality of the Tokyo scene I believe.

-Ww

Reactions: Solong
My GF and I are visiting Tokyo from the US this weekend and would like to try a Couple Kissa. We have been to many swinger parties in the states and are comfortable in that environment.

We are in our late forties, fit and attractive - or so we're told:) We are both Caucasian with zero Japanese language skills. It seems some clubs refuse foreigners and/or those who don't speak Japanese.

As mentioned, Couple Kissas often do a verbal Japanese language test, before deciding if you can become a member. You might get around this, if you come with another couple that are already members or with a couple that speaks Japanese. You might possibly find such a couple on AdultFriendFinder, CraigsList, and/or putting a classified ad on this site. But it looks like you are short on time.

Your best bet appears to be Bliss Out, which are more likely to accept non-Japanese speaking foreigners. At Bliss Out, you might meet a couple that would agree to come with you to a Couple Kissa.

As far as age, at CKs, to my knowledge it depends on how you look. If you look younger than your age, it may not be a problem. At Happening Bars, age isn't an issue.

Reactions: Wwanderer
At Bliss Out, you might meet a couple that would agree to come with you to a Couple Kissa.

That's a good idea (which didn't occur to me). I think it is considerably more likely to work than ads on CL, AFF etc. That doesn't mean its anywhere close to a sure thing though.

-Ww