120min 18,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It was time to try out another Japanese esute as the experience has always been nice. I googled some ranking lists again (in Japanese) and picked up one in random. Booking via line was easy and fast. I took the 120 minute course and booked the first slot of the day, as I have seen in some other shops that best time to visit seems to be as early as possible.

Arrived at the station a bit early as always, so drinking coffee and walking around the area. When the time was close, walked to the designated point where you have to call them for the actual location. Followed the instructions to the place and it seemed to be your standard Tokyo apartment mansion. Rang the bell and Yui answered the door. Now, I never said I wasn't Japanese and they never asked if I was a foreigner, so she was a bit surprised at the door. But anyway after confirming Japanese was not an issue, we proceeded. She asked if I can read Japanese to which I said of course. She handed me a written note explaining that it's not a sex-shop, there will be no "service", and other general rules.

First she lead me to the shower (alone) and then came on the paper pants. After signaling that I was ready, she came back to lead me to the room. We talked a bit and she asked where were the most sore points in the body. I told her lower back and legs. Lied face down as the massage begins. There is just something magical about being massaged by a cute, young, Japanese lady. She had a slim body and nice set of boobs and ass, and a nice personality to top it off. She focused on the important parts all the time, including when I was lying face down. She basically kept me rock solid for the entire 2 hours, teasing, teasing and then more teasing.

Now, normally there is no touching allowed in these places, but she said it was ok to grab the ass. Towards the end she said that it's also ok if I want to relieve the pressure by myself, which I did while she continued to watch and massage. After more than 90 minutes of teasing, it was a heavenly release. She cleaned it up with a smile and continued the massage. At the end there was another shower and bye byes.

Definitely a nice experience even though the prices in these places are not cheap. This style of service is not for those looking for HJs or other extras like in Chinese or Thai places.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All interaction was done in Japanese and it goes without saying that be polite and behave.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023

Towards the end she said that it's also ok if I want to relieve the pressure by myself, which I did while she continued to watch and massage. After more than 90 minutes of teasing, it was a heavenly release.
Thanks for the review. this is a great info lol but I am not sure how common this is for other provider, as I read usually this place might terminate the service if you show genital or refuse the paper pant.
teasing, teasing and then more teasing.
Was there any body to body teasing or it was just her hands?

It gonna differ by provider on a case to case basis. Same thing with Oppai bars, where the staff will tell you no touching below the waist at least three times and the first thing the girl does when she meets you, is to put your hands on her ass, legs. If the girl initiates or says it’s OK, just follow her lead.

Reactions: Cinnabums