Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs ¥13,000 plus upsell

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese Throughout

Details of the Encounter:
So after @Jimi the Strange mentioned Kaede. I had to check it out and take one for the team, as this place hasn't been reviewed in a long time.

Fortunately, I had the website loaded in my phone's browser as I was able to show the rates on the site and get a ¥2,000 yen discount.

Started with a massage to loosen me up then an extended table shower (maybe 15 minutes including an exfoliation treatment and lots of suds all over). This was really good and my girl gave a hint of what was to come.

Back to the room and a average massage until the flip. That's when it got crazy, The shop was slow, and since I was the only customer the mama-san came in and asked if I wanted 2 girl massage for an extra ¥5k. Feeling up both masseuses and having both work me over was definitely worth the ¥18k I ended up shelling out. But that's not all. After I popped, the evening girl arrived and she started grabbing my rod and cuddling up to me.

Next upsell offer was ¥10k for the whole enchilada with my choice of the three girls that had been playing with me. I declined, but as I was leaving they told me there is more on the menu for return customers.

http://www.kaede-es.club/index.html

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Warning - only carry as much cash as you are willing to spend.

Interesting... thank you for sharing the experience. We get a few requests for places like this, a review those lost in the fog. :p

Approved: 7/5/2021

What is your source of information? Their site suggests that they are still working.
I directly went to their shop just now, no one answered and there was no light. And the telephone was also no answer. Also there’s not a light box at the entrance of the building. I hope they are just in holiday

I directly went to their shop just now, no one answered and there was no light. And the telephone was also no answer. Also there’s not a light box at the entrance of the building. I hope they are just in holiday
Thanks for the information. Will mark this as a follow-up.

Sundays are generally pretty slow in Yoyogi. They probably closed early for the night.

I also went on Sunday but right around when they should be opening and they didn't pick up the phone or have the door buzzer. Just tried calling today and no luck

I also went on Sunday but right around when they should be opening and they didn't pick up the phone or have the door buzzer. Just tried calling today and no luck

Might be closed because of COVID infection(s)?

Called earlier. Phone is now disconnected.

Called earlier. Phone is now disconnected.
Thanks for the follow-ups -- interestingly, they are still updating their website... so will check this again before marking it as closed completely.