Guest viewing is limited

Cream Lemon - Rio - A Soapy Good Time

BBallingSD

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Cream Lemon - Rio - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/c-lemon/girlid-22161718/

Date of Encounter:
October 2018

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min / 26k yen

Type/Location:
Soapland (Yoshiwara)

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After grabbing a rental bicycle to ride around town, I decided to navigate my way over to Yoshiwara again. This time around I decided I'd try some of the other shops that folks on TAG have had mixed results getting into... and well that didn't work out.

I first tried Honey Collection and though I made it into the waiting room, I must've said something weird while looking at the choices given (only 1 girl, Ai was available at the time) that set off their gaijin alarm and they apologized profusely and said no dice. At least they were nice about it so no harm, no foul. I also checked out Club Hanamonogatari and it was the same thing.

I didn't check the day's roster for some of the other shops I was curious about and was about to head back when I decided to roll by Cream Lemon just for the heck of it. The tout outside beckoned for me to come in and just to be sure I asked him if gaijin were okay. He asks me if I can speak Japanese and I sarcastically ask him back if it sounds like I can and we all have a good laugh as he ushers me in.

I was presented with 3 cards and I noticed Rio was available. She was one I had my eye on so I decided to choose her and off I went to the room of waiting.

Completely unrelated to the experience itself, I was amused about the C.C. Lemon merch that was inside the waiting room. Otherwise, I just kicked it for a bit till Rio was ready for me.

Rio is as advertised on the site. A bit more GFE in terms of her looks but I'd still give her a 7/10. She has nice, firm breasts, some belly fat that you really don't notice much unless she's hunched over and a nice smile. She was wearing the baby doll outfit she has on her page which was a nice touch.

We get in and get to chatting. I get the usual "whoa, you're from America but you speak Japanese so well" talk and we banter a bit about sports. I always enjoy getting to know providers and I was pleased to meet yet another that shared a hobby I had as well. With pleasantries over, she helps me out of my clothes and I do the same and off to the races we go. Showering is pretty standard though I will note she did take the time to rub and wash my ass which was far more pleasant than I thought it should be (i-is this going to be a fetish...?) and afterwards we got in the bath.

With her back to me, I reached down to finger her pussy and rub her breasts which she responded very nicely too with soft moans. As I've started to come to the conclusion that getting myself to pop ever in these situations is going to be difficult, I'm really finding more enjoyment in making the provider feel good. The way I look at it is you gotta make the best of every situation. Back to the action, Rio then turns around and goes in for some DFK and before long she gets under me gives me a rather good BJ. Was straight fire how she worked her tongue and used saliva to make for a most fabulous scene.

At this point, Rio asks me if I wanted to do matplay or not. Considering that I missed out on matplay last time due to (my own) technical difficulties, I figured why not? She smiles and obliges as she sets things up. We chat about the amount of work it takes to do matplay including all the clean up involved as well. She jokes that for folks that come in for a short 40-50 minute session, it's nigh impossible to have time for matplay but there are some veterans out there that can make it work. I don't know who these matplay speed runners are but it must be quite a feat.

I get out of the bath, proceed to not trip and fall on to the mat and the slip and slide is under way. Rio is very meticulous with matplay rubbing me with every inch of her body while getting in for some stealth pulls on junior which definitely made my body tingle. One thing I liked was that she'd get on one of my thighs and rub her pussy against it while rubbing my foot between her chest. (AV Achievement Unlocked) After all that, I flip myself over and she gives me a very good BJ and she was vigorously going at it but alas I wasn't about to blow yet. She then stops and cutely asks if I want her on top. Well yes, please indeed.

I get capped and she gets on and it is now unlimited CG works. I won't go into too much detail but I will say that it is rather fun to get some of that soapy gel on my hands and rub it on her breasts as she rode me. But as always, the specter of too much wanking rears it's head (not sure if pun is intended or even a pun) and the warning timer goes off without me even popping. I ask her to finish me off with a hand job while I finger her pussy. I joke that I won't stop till she gets me off and at one point she hits orgasm and completely stops what she's doing. I give her a bit of breathing room and when she's calmed down she gets back to it with zeal and the little guy does his thing but it's kinda like making a flashy dunk at the end of a basketball game when your team is losing by 15. Sure you got 2 points but what was the point of that?

Afterwards we shower, I hop in the bath to get rid of the rest of the gel on my body. We get dressed and after a hug and a kiss, I head downstairs. The staff at the front ask me how my experience was and I told them without skipping a beat that it was fantastic and I hope to stop by again. And with that, I get on my bike and ride off into the sunset... only there was no sunset since it was overcast.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Assuming a skinny girl isn't what you're looking for, I think Rio is definitely a winner at Cream Lemon. While it's unfortunate that I got denied at some of the other shops I wanted to hit up, it wasn't really a deterrent and I'm glad there are plenty of options in the low cost category. 26k yen for 90 minutes feels a bit like the sweet spot for me if nothing else.

Nice review and she does look somehow interesting from the photos. Personally I dont like babydoll negligees or any of the other "kawaii sexy" outfits but those annoyances can be removed easily.

Reactions: BBallingSD