Curious as to how fuzoku providers get so many customers despite low average earnings

Zero4real

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm speaking mostly in regards to soaplands/delivery healths (at the luxury levels) that get filled up weeks/months in advance for many girls.

When the average Tokyo salary is slightly under 600,000yen https://tokyoportfolio.com/average-salary-in-japan/

After taxes, a single session at one of these places would take up over 10-15% of months salary.

So is it just same wealthy customers coming back again and again? Cause I can't understand how So many spots get filled up so quick

Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
You’re able to save money over a couple of months, you don’t have to spend all of your moneys the moment you get it

I did ask a couple of providers at normal priced soaplands recently about the frequency of guys that meet them in a given month is like 70% once a month if at all. I would imagine that percentage increasing for higher end soaps

Reactions: Zero4real and Alice
You realize there are TWELVE MILLION citizens in Tokyo alone?
Poor salaryman can visit his favorite lady twice a year.
Yeah..but I'm guessing most of those 12million don't do fuzoku. Not to mention there's a pretty substantial portion of the population working in fuzoku

But I might just be too drunk and overthinking it

I'm speaking mostly in regards to soaplands/delivery healths (at the luxury levels) that get filled up weeks/months in advance for many girls.

When the average Tokyo salary is slightly under 600,000yen https://tokyoportfolio.com/average-salary-in-japan/

After taxes, a single session at one of these places would take up over 10-15% of months salary.

So is it just same wealthy customers coming back again and again? Cause I can't understand how So many spots get filled up so quick
Or, they could just be saying that to make you think their girls are so good so you’ll crack open your wallet and give them a chance.

The top girls at high end shops are usually famous AV actresses. They have enough cloud to attract new customers, and they will also have a few rich repeaters.

Also people here work so much that they effectively don’t spend money on most days, and some jobs comp housing, travel or meals. Some single men also live with their parents while in their 30s and 40s.

Yeah..but I'm guessing most of those 12million don't do fuzoku. Not to mention there's a pretty substantial portion of the population working in fuzoku

I just think you don’t realize exactly how big one million is. Human brain isn’t very good at grasping large numbers intuitively.
The number of women working in the industry is a tiny percentage and they only need an equally small percentage of guys to keep them busy.
If one shop has 10 ladies seeing 10 guys each a day, and there are 100 shops, that’s 10,000 a day. That’s 0.08% of the Tokyo population. You would need 12x more to get to 1%. It’s not hard to imagine how they stay busy.
Same reason all the ramen shops and barbers and book shops stay in business.

You realize there are TWELVE MILLION citizens in Tokyo alone?
Poor salaryman can visit his favorite lady twice a year.

Max is including just the Tokyo urban. If you choose the Greater Tokyo area, you are looking at almost 40,000,000 people.

If 1 in 100 people is doing fuzoku twice a month, that amounts to 80,000 sessions per month. There are something like 1,000 shops in Tokyo altogether, so if each shop is getting 80 plays per month the numbers make sense (and considering how many go broke or get zero calls per week because folks are overloading popular shops this is might even be on the high end in some places.)

Also, many girls do kakemochi and work in a main shop and secretly somewhere else, or vice versa. So even if the number of providers was around 10,000 or so there is plenty of pussy to be had.

Lastly, girls who don’t get full schedules often close out their shifts to either do something else or try their luck at a different shop. To make sure the girls maintain an image of being “coveted” shops will list them as being sold out even though they might have only had one suitor that day.

To note, many high-end places have opened up their doors to foreigners recently for this very reason. Of course, the famous providers that have a reputation will normally sell out but nowadays, even some rankers at popular shops will often have slots open.

Reactions: Anon12345