Guest viewing is limited

Curiousity - HB as a single female

Curiousityxx

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello.
I'm travelling alone and stumbled across this forum. I started getting more and more curious with HB as I've never been to any swingers bar/club or even a strip club. (I've always wanted to see what it was like.)

I'm contemplating attending a HB (probably BO - as I do not speak Japanese) and wanted to see if it was okay to spectate. I'm normally quite introverted but I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort level. I figured since I am travelling alone, what better opportunity?

Also, I'm on the curvier side (I wouldn't say obese but if I were to buy clothing, it'd be size large). I understand in Asia that this isn't as much of a norm as compared to US and wanted to see how people may react to see someone bigger at a HB?

Thank you for your feedback!

Yes, it is OK to visit and to just watch. You will still have to pay the membership and entry fee. From our experience, most men that are there just watch as well.

You will receive attention as a single female, but the staff will quickly tell someone to leave if they act inappropriate to you.

We plan to visit again soon, and you are more than welcome to join us in the bar area and also watch downstairs in the viewing areas.

You can go to a BO or strip clubs like Tantra or Arena without any hesitation. Other more local HB you should go with a Japanese speaker. These places are safe, the only risk could be drink too much and lose the control where you want to put the limits.
As a single foreign woman you will catch a lot of attention in a HB and despite the language limitation you can have fun.
Some HB have special days for women with free entrance, drink as much you want... just check their websites.

Last edited:
Reactions: MossBoss
@Curiousityxx it is good that you are pushing your boundaries.

Let us know about your experience if you go!

Regards,

MossBoss

Hello.
I'm travelling alone and stumbled across this forum. I started getting more and more curious with HB as I've never been to any swingers bar/club or even a strip club. (I've always wanted to see what it was like.)

I'm contemplating attending a HB (probably BO - as I do not speak Japanese) and wanted to see if it was okay to spectate. I'm normally quite introverted but I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort level. I figured since I am travelling alone, what better opportunity?

Also, I'm on the curvier side (I wouldn't say obese but if I were to buy clothing, it'd be size large). I understand in Asia that this isn't as much of a norm as compared to US and wanted to see how people may react to see someone bigger at a HB?

Thank you for your feedback!
Hey im thinking of going there for the first time. Live in Tokyo though... Do you fancy coming along?

It’s totally no problem to go alone as female and is actually welcomed. I also have seen several times really big ladies. We go from time to time, can let you know when we go again if you want help to guide with entrance and Japanese, my girl Japanese