120 minutes, 55,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I wanted to try Blue Tokyo (thanks to @SpecialK) so I looked at their cast. Mirei caught my eye, so I sent her a message. Got a reply within a day, however, she was super uninterested in making the reservation. Anyway, that’s a story for another time as I’ll see her soon. At the end of the day, I ended up sending a message to Suzuna, which she replied within a few hours and made the reservation without any hassle - just a single “yoyaku confirmed” reply after my initial message.

Appearance
She definitely has a unique face. Like a really cute and sexy devil. Body wise, she has a pair of big boobs and a nice ass. Her diary and twitter pictures match. She's not fat, but she definitely has a 'beer' belly. She's also packed, has muscles all over her body. If you see her, just squeeze her leg and you'll understand.

Soapland & Room
Blue Tokyo is kind of small. I'd say it's similar to Barubola Shinjuku in terms of the shop size. The shop location is also on the alley side, rather than the main streets. The staff was kind. While the lighting suck, the room was nice and you could tell it's been renovated recently. Still, not worth 65,000 imo. My personal favorite remain Moulin Rouge.

Impressions About Suzuna
Not a talker. We talk here and there, but overall, she's a professional who just wants to please you. She also has a thing, where she stares at you with a serious face for 10 seconds, and then suddenly smiles. It definitely was weird for me, though I got used to it after a few times. She kisses a lot which I like. I got a yandere vibe from her, was hoping she would RP lol. Overall, she's a good provider.

Service
My experience was about the same as the previous review, so I'll try to keep it short. She attacks instantly the moment you stepped in to the room. Starting with DFK, undressing you, letting me doing the same for her. She then starts doing BBBJ, which I'd say she's good at. After a few minutes later, we start kissing again and I started fingering, which she starts getting wet. She then gets on top to ride me in CG, along with some fake moans which I don't like. After a bit later, I take the control and blew my shot.

After a bit, she gives me a wash and I wait till she prepares the mat. She's pretty quick, not wasting time or being slow like some providers. During preparing the mat, she sometimes hops into the tub and gives me kisses and hugs. She calls me after a minute or so, and immediately starts sucking my back. Now, while the overall mat play wasn't the best, Suzuna's 'tornado' sucking was definitely something. It was the best licking/sucking combo I have ever received.

The action continues on the mat as well as on the bed, but I wasn't really feeling for a second shot. We took a quick shower and dress. One final DFK on the stairs before saying goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Suzuna is great. Both her bed and mat skills show. I may repeat her from time to time. Personally, I didn't felt much GFE connection, so if you really care about that, Suzuna might not be for you. Also note that the shop is going to increase the price by 10,000 in April 1st.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Glad to hear Suzuna has another happy customer. I know what you mean about the 10 second gaze. She's unique.
Was her body different than her AV? Maybe she's gotten softer since I met😳

Last edited:
Reactions: plooped
Glad to hear Suzuna has another happy customer. I know what you mean about the 10 second gaze. She's unique.
She did have that belly when I met her a few weeks ago, but it wasn't too bad. She still got 3 shots out of me, which is a very rare occurrence, and which I chalk up to her technique and quality of service.

Reactions: SpecialK
Would you pick Suzuna over Mirei? if let's say I only reserve once during my trip. I just also read your review on Mirei which got me in this pickle lol :LOL: