WPepper

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Cyndi, magical, and beautiful

Service Name:
Bizarre Clinic Co.,Ltd.

Provider Name:
Cyndi Cowper (https://www.bizakuri.com/page/castList/profile.php?ID=0006)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.bizakuri.com/page/top/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
I did the 100 minute course of various activities for approximately $275 usd (28,600円)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I arranged to meet Cyndi 2 months in advance via her GMAIL address. I sent her pictures of myself,told her
what services I was interested in, and she concurred. As we got closer to the meeting date, I updated her on timing
of our meet up.

She was very friendly, and extremely nice, and flexible in the scheduling aspect.

I met Cyndi downstairs, in the lobby of my 5 star hotel (she came to me). She was on time (early), and very
beautiful on first meet.

We went up to my hotel room, had a nice chat, and then got down to business, which started with a light shower
for both of us.

Squirting, ruined orgasm, ejaculation control

Absolute heaven occured after that. Cyndi is a wonderful, professional stimulator !

I probably expereinced 10 body shaking orgasims in the first hour.....We did it all in front of a large window
overlooking the city of Tokyo, and Cyndi asked me if we could video the action, and I agreed. Super hot.

If you look her up on Twitter, you will be able to find the menu of "stimulations" and the prices for such.

In summary, Cyndi is a kind, beautiful, caring, and wonderful care giver. Very friendly, happy, and an "expert"
at what she does.

Frankly, I had 100 minutes of pure bliss with Cyndi, and I highly reccomend her services. No negatives at all.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Next time I'm in Tokyo, I will have Cyndi and one of her fiends join in for double the fun.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/6/2023

Sounds great. I’m with Cinnabums on this one. Not sure what you did…

I am also interested in booking a session with her. It seems she is OK with going to your hotel instead of a love hotel? That would be really nice.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
While I love to read the BDSM reviews I have no clue what you and Cyndi actually did in the room.
I guess we’ll just have to use our imagination on this one. What I saw in the review was that OP got his ass plowed by a big strap-on like a $2 whore and scat may have been involved. 😉

I guess we’ll just have to use our imagination on this one. What I saw in the review was that OP got his ass plowed by a big strap-on like a $2 whore and scat may have been involved. 😉

Nyah, the price is too low for that kind of service.

Actually if you go to the website there are videos on what’s done.

While I love to read the BDSM reviews I have no clue what you and Cyndi actually did in the room.

Squirting, ruined orgasm, ejaculation control - I printed this in the body of my report, what else would you like to know ?

Squirting, ruined orgasm, ejaculation control - as I previously reported.

Reactions: Fukuoka Jones
Nice review. But I’m confused about the cost. You said "$275 usd (28,600円).". That doesn't make sense to me. Back in October the exchange rate was about 150 yen to the dollar. So 275 USD would have been about 40,000 yen. Or 28600 yen would have been about 190 USD. Is there a typo? Is one of these correct? Or did they accept USD in payment but only give you about 105 yen per dollar? That would be a form of hidden gaijin tax.

Last edited: