Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min / 29.800 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara soapland

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
My first p4p experience, so unfortunately I don't have much to compare to. I was only visiting in Tokyo for a few weeks, and a soapland was on my to-do list. It wasn't possible to call from my local number, so I ended up walking from Minowa station, and once I got to Yoshiwara I got quite a few invites from different soaplands, and I was a bit surprised how many seemed to be gaijin-friendly. I had my mind set on DH though, and was waved in from quite some distance.
I was given four options, compared to the next arriving Japanese guy who got six, so I was happy with that. I decided to go for Mii, as I hadn't read a bad review about her. It took about 20 minutes for her to be ready, so I had some time to enjoy the tea and watch some air crash investigation on TV. Didn't quite get to the reason why the aircraft crashed before Mii came to pick me up. To my relief the picture was quite accurate, and she was definitely pretty, said to be 22 years old, actual age is a bit higher but under 30. Her teeth are not great, but I'm no dentist so it didn't bother me too much.

As we got into her room, we had a bit of a chat before getting on with the more fun part. I don't speak Japanese, but she spoke basic English so no problem there, just keep it slow. Surprised me how smart she was, for example knew a lot about my small home country, which is quite rare over in Asia. OK, enough with the boring things...
She asked me to undress myself and her, she has a nice solid B-cup in western standards and a nice ass. She naturally starts with washing my junk and a bit of BBBJ before getting into the bathtub, where she then continued with that. A good one, no surprises there. After brushing our teeth we got to the part why I went to a soapland in the first place, the mat play. I read this can be a hit or miss depending on the girl, but this was definitely a hit! Went on for a good 15-20 minutes before FS, and was awesome. Almost not noticing it, she put on the hat and went cowgirl, which after we went to bed for some missionary and spooning, pussy is really nice and tight!

Soon the bell rang, and it was game over... or so I thought, but she decided to take control again and climbed to top and finished the job as I came inside her, excellent customer service! She doesn't seem to be much of a kisser, as she didn't lean in even once during the first half of the session, but later on it was whole a different story. A quick wash-up again and we had a a couple of minutes to chat on the bed. She had a whole day of work ahead her and nothing to eat but a few fruit candies of which she gave half to me. Luckily I had a box of chocolate in my bag so I returned the favor.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Had a great time, and excellent first touch in p4p. Good to see she actually enjoyed it too, and not just work hoping to finish soon. Unfortunately i'm not living in Tokyo yet, so won't be able to repeat very soon. Wish I would have gone for a bit longer course, as reverse mat play would have been fun to try as well. I rate her a solid 9/10, with the missing one point being from her teeth.