split

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title:

Date/Time: Mid March 2015/ Sat 5pm
Provider: Darling Harbour / Yoshiwara
Contact Info: http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=ruru#
Type/Location: Soapland, no extras
Language Specifics: Japanese not needed, I speak elementary level, Minimal and possibly no Japanese ok
Session Length/Fee: 70 min / 30,000
Physical Description: Somewhat similar to her pic, ~37 years old, slender, somewhat short
Details:

This was my first ever soapland experience. I originally went to Kings club to get Sena. Despite her showing on the schedule, they told me that she was not working that day. I left and wanted to get Yuki from Darling Harbour. I was flat out told she doesn't accept foreigners. Asked several times but no luck. The touts showed me the 6 girls I could choose but only 1 (Natsuko) had I known had a good review. She was available, the other 5 girls I've never really looked at. I decided on Ruru. After paying I then found a review on her and asked if I could change. Told no, and didn't push it.

After 15 minutes of waiting they tell me Ruru is ready. I was greeted by a cute mid 30's girl with pretty nice legs. I was pleasantly surprised because she didn't look worse than I expected and looks close enough to the pic but just older and more touched up on photoshop. She's about 6/10 on overall looks. Body is 6/10. She's a very kind girl with nice attitude. My broken (terrible) Japanese was passable enough to hold short conversations with basic questions and answers.

She set the bath water going and put me in the ball washing chair and took about 15 minutes doing that. We then went into the tub where she proceed to give me really slow and barely noticeable tongue work my Johnny. Some deep kissing (she's also a light/passive kisser). Nothing much was happening with that as it was a little to passive for me. Her oral is very slow, little suction, and her ball licking is just ok. I must note I actually wasn't horny that day and couldn't really stay hard fully or long enough and never came. Partially my own issue and my own expectations which I have learned to accept. I need a super hot and sexy girl to get me going. Although adorable and quite cute, it just wasn't meant to be that day.

We then proceed to the mat where she gave me the full Propylene oil body rub for 15 minutes. That was pretty damn good and pleasing with some nice turn on's here and there. Not mind-blowing, but great. She did some oral upon asking on the mat, followed by 69 where she tasted pretty nice but she doesn't really arch her back much as I'd like unless you ask. She seems very clean. We tried on a condom which she skillfully fit on quickly to my semi-hard member but doing it on the mat was not going to work out unless I was fully hard. I asked to move to the bed.

She then cleans up the bed which took about 7 or 8 minutes. and me and herself afterwards. I then asked her if the oil could be used on the bed. To my surprised she said yes. I ask for a little to be put on her torso before proceeding. We continued deep kissing and attempting missionary. She was real good about spreading her legs wide to reveal all her pretty kitty. She's actually tight down there. I'm quite picky about tightness. However of what I could tell she's quite shallow. Probably the most shallow of any girl I've had. I felt I could bottom out halfway down, although I'm quite large. She never made one complaint and took it happily (in the desperate attempt for me to maintain stiffness). I could feel that she would give quite a nice feeling if I were able to retain hardness. So I blame myself a lot for not abstaining the past 2 days. However I know that a really hot girl would have been able to help me perform as needed.

In retrospect I should have picked Natsuko based on her review and I think I would have been able to be turned on completely with her. I have to say that Ruru was very considerate and encouraging despite my own issues. Time was coming to an end and I called it quits. The experience was unique in its own way, but next time I might choose another girl or hold off for sex for at least a day or two prior to going, and go on a day where I actually feel ready. Overall sweet girl and ready to please ,if, you know how to ask her.
Recommendation: Maybe not unless it's outside and a little cheaper.

Last edited: