Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Dearest Nagisa of Kiwami Dendoushi

Service Name:
Kiwami Dendoushi

Provider Name:
Nagisa

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/se-den-kwami/girlid-36106667/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 minutes - 36000

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Why am I writing a review for a session over a year in the past? Because, in the immortal words of Cinderella (the hair band, not the princess), you don't know what you got 'til it's gone. Or, in my own words, you don't know how good one provider is until you've had a bunch of crappy ones.

You see, I've recently taken two big L's in a row from a certain three-letter agency that apparently shall-not-be-named anymore on this forum. Let's just say I've literally had pitch meetings for capital raises feel less like they're only about money than sessions with their girls. Absolutely brutal, especially the last one with 50 upsells and clock checks and 5 minutes of actual service. It has me reeling, reflecting whether I want to continue this hobby at all. So I'm processing this old, happier experience of Nagisa as something like a therapy session lest I hang up my jersey and walk away from the game. I hope you'll enjoy my walk down memory lane.

Booking over CH chat was extremely friendly and accomodating in spite of my subpar Japanese. Responses always came quickly and politely. I filled out the survey on the website about my preferences (more on this later) and received a confirmation call one hour prior. I affirmed everything even though I admittedly missed a few words here and there.

When it came to the delivery, Nagisa didn't get dropped off at the right spot I designated, the booker called, I had poor cell reception in my garage, and we wasted 10 minutes going in circles trying to understand each other. Eventually, I found her, and she looked exactly like her pictures and videos online. Small and adorable, with doe-like eyes.

Due to the dropoff mishap I was spared the now superfluous confirmation call once she got up to the room. Nagisa was very friendly, professional but not remotely clinical. She didn't mind my Japanese inadequacy and went right in for a generously willing DFK. Soon we shimmied toward the bedroom, she de-pantsed me, and got right to work. I was oh so grateful for her leading in this way as I had some jitters from a long layoff.

On the bed, I've hardly been so dedicatedly fellated. Nagisa clearly takes her craft quite seriously. I wouldn't say her techniques were particularly novel, but they were proper. I've read another reviewer say the girls don't read the survey. Well, let me tell you, Nagisa followed mine to. the. LETTER. I was honestly impressed, wondering if she is something of a savant. Now, finishing is always a great challenge for me, but she was able to accomplish the deed. Great eye contact around finish time helped. She even proceeded gently through the first O per my written instructions, to aim for a second, but eventually we gave up. I was satisfied, and I've never doubled up in a session, anyway.

We enjoyed the rest of the time chatting and sharing some earnest laughs. Nagisa is just a really cool, down to earth girl, so the interaction was effortlessly authentic. None of that mindless えええ!すごい!overenthusiasm which I find nauseatingly saccharine and especially tiring during my refractory period....

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Nagisa was number 1 for a reason. You'd want to just befriend her if she weren't also so good at sucking your dick. Sadly, she seems to have a more limited schedule now, but if you can book her, do it, and please treat her like the little lady she is.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Title of Your Review:
Dearest Nagisa of Kiwami Dendoushi

Service Name:
Kiwami Dendoushi

Provider Name:
Nagisa

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/se-den-kwami/girlid-36106667/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 minutes - 36000

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Why am I writing a review for a session over a year in the past? Because, in the immortal words of Cinderella (the hair band, not the princess), you don't know what you got 'til it's gone. Or, in my own words, you don't know how good one provider is until you've had a bunch of crappy ones.

You see, I've recently taken two big L's in a row from a certain three-letter agency that apparently shall-not-be-named anymore on this forum. Let's just say I've literally had pitch meetings for capital raises feel less like they're only about money than sessions with their girls. Absolutely brutal, especially the last one with 50 upsells and clock checks and 5 minutes of actual service. It has me reeling, reflecting whether I want to continue this hobby at all. So I'm processing this old, happier experience of Nagisa as something like a therapy session lest I hang up my jersey and walk away from the game. I hope you'll enjoy my walk down memory lane.

Booking over CH chat was extremely friendly and accomodating in spite of my subpar Japanese. Responses always came quickly and politely. I filled out the survey on the website about my preferences (more on this later) and received a confirmation call one hour prior. I affirmed everything even though I admittedly missed a few words here and there.

When it came to the delivery, Nagisa didn't get dropped off at the right spot I designated, the booker called, I had poor cell reception in my garage, and we wasted 10 minutes going in circles trying to understand each other. Eventually, I found her, and she looked exactly like her pictures and videos online. Small and adorable, with doe-like eyes.

Due to the dropoff mishap I was spared the now superfluous confirmation call once she got up to the room. Nagisa was very friendly, professional but not remotely clinical. She didn't mind my Japanese inadequacy and went right in for a generously willing DFK. Soon we shimmied toward the bedroom, she de-pantsed me, and got right to work. I was oh so grateful for her leading in this way as I had some jitters from a long layoff.

On the bed, I've hardly been so dedicatedly fellated. Nagisa clearly takes her craft quite seriously. I wouldn't say her techniques were particularly novel, but they were proper. I've read another reviewer say the girls don't read the survey. Well, let me tell you, Nagisa followed mine to. the. LETTER. I was honestly impressed, wondering if she is something of a savant. Now, finishing is always a great challenge for me, but she was able to accomplish the deed. Great eye contact around finish time helped. She even proceeded gently through the first O per my written instructions, to aim for a second, but eventually we gave up. I was satisfied, and I've never doubled up in a session, anyway.

We enjoyed the rest of the time chatting and sharing some earnest laughs. Nagisa is just a really cool, down to earth girl, so the interaction was effortlessly authentic. None of that mindless えええ!すごい!overenthusiasm which I find nauseatingly saccharine and especially tiring during my refractory period....

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Nagisa was number 1 for a reason. You'd want to just befriend her if she weren't also so good at sucking your dick. Sadly, she seems to have a more limited schedule now, but if you can book her, do it, and please treat her like the little lady she is.
The Fee you quoted above is includable of hotel fee... I see only 31k for 75 mins in their website .. if we add nomination fee then it is still 32k ....

I've recently taken two big L's in a row ... It has me reeling, reflecting whether I want to continue this hobby at all.
That's the inherit risk with booking new girls, and the reason why personally I like seeing repeats pretty often when I find someone I like. Of course you can drastically minimize the risk by reading other reviews here. Also though just depending on how you interact with a girl can drastically improve the mood of an encounter too and that can improve naturally over time.

Reactions: DragonSlayer