Deli Health/Image Clubs - Which Is The Best Route To Take?

DireWolf98

Posting About Fuzoku Since 1994
Reaction score
I am preparing for my next trip to Tokyo and weighing various options. (Too many options and not enough Estimated Free Time)

I realize that quality can vary wildly from shop to shop - even if they are well-reviewed shops.

btw, my spoken Japanese is fine, so that's not an issue - it's totally fine..

My question is: will I be offered a better selection if I show-up at the reception of these shops as opposed to calling from my hotel?

It might be easier for the girls to make shorter trips or it might not make a difference.

I am thinking about shops such as JK Style, Maruhi Densetsu, Seyten, JEGC, Classmate, etc.

I realize that with some shops, such as Pururungang, you have to show up at their reception.

I miss the days when I lived/worked in Tokyo and could try a new shop at least once per month ...

I can certainly say your posts from way back helped me in finding fun things to do.
I’d go with JK Style & maybe an Oppai Pub as a bucket list type of option. The turnover is generally high at JK Style (from what I remember). I’m not into the outfit at all but they are all young ladies.

will I be offered a better selection if I show-up at the reception of these shops as opposed to calling from my hotel?

Likely not a difference. Unless you make a reservation, either way you're limited to whoever is on shift and willing to see foreigners.

Likely not a difference. Unless you make a reservation, either way you're limited to whoever is on shift and willing to see foreigners.

I do agree, the exceptions are if your Japanese sucks then it's better to show up in person; or if it's so good they don't figure out you are a foreigner in the phone...

I was unaware that you could show up in person at all for the Style groups? I thought they were only in the 2 call business (call and then call again from inside the hotel)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yes, you and I understand the limitations of whoever is on shift and willing to see foreigners.

Many thanks!

Reactions: Sudsy
I can certainly say your posts from way back helped me in finding fun things to do.
I’d go with JK Style & maybe an Oppai Pub as a bucket list type of option. The turnover is generally high at JK Style (from what I remember). I’m not into the outfit at all but they are all young ladies.
Many thanks.

btw, I am very much into school uniform cosplay.

On a related matter, I found my first-ever review of a Soapland that was one of the first, maybe even the first, English-language Soapland review ... I'll dig it out of storage and post it here as part of my "Misty Past" series.

Many thanks.

btw, I am very much into school uniform cosplay.

On a related matter, I found my first-ever review of a Soapland that was one of the first, maybe even the first, English-language Soapland review ... I'll dig it out of storage and post it here as part of my "Misty Past" series.

Dolce is a school girl type soapland and very easy to go in and enjoy. If you speak Japanese, then you'll have more choices, but foreign friendly which is a plus.

My plan is to go call JK Style Sunday night and try to reserve someone for the first appointment on Monday morning.

I hope that I can nail-down a 10:00 am reservation (11:00 am at the latest). If all goes well with JK Style, I'll go with them. If not, I'll pursue other options - maybe I'll go to Gotanda..

Thanks everyone!

For seven years, I dwelt
In the loose palace of exile
Playing strange games with the girls of the island
Now, i have come again
To the land of the fair, and the strong, and the wise
Brothers and sisters of the pale forest
Children of night
Who among you will run with the hunt?
Now night arrives with her purple legion
Retire now to your tents and to your dreams
Tomorrow we enter the town of my birth