Do agency operators keep a database of customers and providers?

Allan

TAG Member
Reaction score
A girl I see semi-regularly asked me recently: do the owners of popular agencies in Tokyo communicate with each other at all? She told me she's considering applying to work at a different one, but is paranoid the owners might be keeping some sort of record, or talking to each other about who's working for who etc.

All my knowledge of the local scene comes from experience as a customer, and reading TAG. So I said I had no idea. But it wouldn't surprise me if they had at least a vague idea of who's working for who. And there's gotta be some kind of blacklist.

But now I'm curious, since it's a relatively underground industry, how much actual networking between operators goes on behind the scenes? Do they all keep tabs on what providers are working and where... or even more interestingly, customers? (via their phone numbers)

If any of the resident providers or posters here know, please tell us.

I think the agencies are competitors and "enemies", so they dont exchange info with each other unless they are from the same group.

Also if girls go to job interviews they will be asked if they have done this job and where, but there will not be checked for references. I don't competing agencies are on talking terms.

Reactions: rob040188
I don't know if your question is related to he Japanese market or the market that caters to foreigners, but i'm pretty sure Asian Mystique, Nasty Dolls and [Redacted] are not on speaking terms. A lot of girls moved from AM to ND recently and i bet the manager of ND doesn't mind that.

Agencies keep phone numbers & names for themselves or their group. I am sure they have a digital listing also. There is no way for any of us to know what security measures they take if any at all.

Do the girls nowadays actually work with their own names, myNumbers and all that? At least in the good old times when I was dating Ginza hostess girls they had made up names and got paid in cash without the tax man getting in the middle.

Do the girls nowadays actually work with their own names, myNumbers and all that? At least in the good old times when I was dating Ginza hostess girls they had made up names and got paid in cash without the tax man getting in the middle.
Pretty sure every legit place copies the IDs of their staff.

Foreign agencies may store the data of providers since they take care of visas and taxes of their ladies.

Foreign agencies may store the data of providers since they take care of visas and taxes of their ladies.

I would bet a cold draft beer to a stale onigiri that they do not arrange visas for the girls.

At least officially as the only visa they could arrange would be spouse of Japanese national.

? I've never heard of an agency taking care of visas and taxes
Either girls are legit and on a long term visa most likely gotten unrelated to the company in question, or for some Thai/Chinese/Korean agencies the girls seem to hop with a tourist visa since they say only there for a few weeks. Girls on tourist visas obviously don't pay any taxes.

Interesting. I've never worked for an agency and started as an independent. But I worked on and off at night clubs. Usually clubs appear to have some competition but they also keep some level of communication about girls' whereabouts. As long as you give a notice before leaving your club and don't mess with their regular customers you are fine, and welcome to come back whenever you want. I would have expected agencies to be in a similar support system.
Maybe in the same area like Roppongi, but i don't think they look at other areas?

Bingo! :D

I'm not saying I have any first hand information on this, *tongue in cheek* but I would assume, a spouse visa comes with consequences. Like "supporting" your darling husband. Completely my speculation. And a reason to avoid this kind of arrangement because it's slavery.
Any marriage is always a form of slavery ;)

I'm not saying I have any first hand information on this

I have been intimate with several girls who have arrived to Japan this way, usually the husband is a low ranking member in an organised group. :eek::p

Most of them have told me it has been arranged as a single payment, though I am not sure if every different type of payment has been disclosed to me.

I have also been asked to provide one girl with similar arrangements but for the record I did refuse. :cool::D

They all keep databases (well, excel sheets usually.... this is Japan after all), but they don't share them outside of their own groups. The amount of data they keep varies from group to group, but generally they try to track which girls a repeat customer is with so they know when to apply honshimei fees. Licensed shops also all keep copies of girls' IDs, or at least a record of what ID they examined and the number. It's protection for them against an underaged girl slipping through - though plenty of them still manage using an older friend's national health card.

I've known a few girls (and a few guys too!) who were here with "arranged" marriages. Most were one off payments, but not sure how that's all working since they changed the law and can pull the visa if they find out the married couple aren't cohabiting.