Do you guys think American Puritanism contributes to the "incel" phenomenon?

Good insights. Why do you think South Korea has a adopted a more "American model"? I heard they also have adopted this view in other areas of life.

About America, the whole "freedom of religion" means small groups are competing with each other to see which one is more extreme. How would you say people would ovecome this? It isn't like Europe where there's on state religion and once that's gone most people become atheists?

The P4P scene for foreigners in South Korea is very limited compared to the market for local punters. Korea is no longer a poor country. Foreign men in Korea just don’t have the pull that they can still enjoy in, say, much of Southeast Asia.

Nevertheless, several classic RLDs in Seoul and other cities, which were mostly aimed at Korean men rather than foreigners, have been forced to close by the government during the past two decades. Partly it’s due to a particular brand of feminists who can be very vocal. Also, Korea has more Christians than Japan despite having a smaller total population. Rapidly rising real estate prices in Seoul and beyond is probably a factor as well. In addition, there is the impact of the Internet, which enables providers to be more independent.

By the way, all too many Korean Christians are fundies. Mixing Protestantism with Confucianism and a dash of Shamanism can lead to some rather interesting results.

The P4P scene for foreigners in South Korea is very limited compared to the market for local punters. Korea is no longer a poor country. Foreign men in Korea just don’t have the pull that they can still enjoy in, say, much of Southeast Asia.

Nevertheless, several classic RLDs in Seoul and other cities, which were mostly aimed at Korean men rather than foreigners, have been forced to close by the government during the past two decades. Partly it’s due to a particular brand of feminists who can be very vocal. Also, Korea has more Christians than Japan despite having a smaller total population. Rapidly rising real estate prices in Seoul and beyond is probably a factor as well. In addition, there is the impact of the Internet, which enables providers to be more independent.

By the way, all too many Korean Christians are fundies. Mixing Protestantism with Confucianism and a dash of Shamanism can lead to some rather interesting results.

Very interesting. Do you think the Korean works similar to American where its hypersexualize on tv with all the k-pop, however, in the actual society the people there are more sex starved. Hence, only the top guys are getting laid. For some reason, having met some Koreans and read forums here and there it gave me that vibe. I also met befriend some Asians who told me Korean women where the most conservative out of the Asian girls.

As opposed to say Japan where it seems that to an outsider its a more "rigid" culture however as you delve deeper it seems to be much more of a "fun" place relatively speaking. For instance, I have seen a Japanese guy going to Barcelona and other cities sharing his mongering experiences.

Partly it’s due to a particular brand of feminists who can be very vocal
The new president, Yoon Suk-yeol won on the back of an antifeminist backlash, so these groups will likely find themselves with less of a voice.
Also, Korea has more Christians than Japan despite having a smaller total population.
Korea is nearly a third Christian, and they're not the Christmas and Easter types prevalent in Europe and North America these days, a huge number of them are really hardcore fundamentalists or cultists.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Very interesting. Do you think the Korean works similar to American where its hypersexualize on tv with all the k-pop, however, in the actual society the people there are more sex starved. Hence, only the top guys are getting laid. For some reason, having met some Koreans and read forums here and there it gave me that vibe. I also met befriend some Asians who told me Korean women where the most conservative out of the Asian girls.

As opposed to say Japan where it seems that to an outsider its a more "rigid" culture however as you delve deeper it seems to be much more of a "fun" place relatively speaking. For instance, I have seen a Japanese guy going to Barcelona and other cities sharing his mongering experiences.

Another major factor in South Korea is the skewed birth rates. For cultural reasons, Korean parents (much like Chinese parents) have traditionally preferred having boys over girls. Unfortunately, as science has enabled doctors to determine a baby’s gender several months before birth, female fetuses are aborted more often than male fetuses. The practice is nominally illegal, but widespread, AFAIK.

At least South Korea never had a so-called “one child policy” like Mainland China once did. Yet, there is still messed up demographics. More boys versus girls are being born than would be the case naturally.

On top of all that, the average family size is shrinking as typically happens when societies become more developed economically. People tend to get married at older ages and have fewer babies.

South Koreans farmers often try to find brides from poorer Asian countries like Vietnam. Many young Korean women don’t want to live in rural areas these days.

Reactions: Alphonse
You still have to get the money for P4P & it’s certainly not the last resort for everyone. Sometimes it’s just an option or even the start of an awesome nite.

Reactions: Alphonse