Do young guys have any chance?

hokkaido

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am very young guy, non smoker and decent looking. Do I have any chance of meeting a couple or female for hookup? Will I be allowed inside happening bars?
I am visiting Tokyo next month.

good news, 1 month is a good amount of time to figure that out with girls back home… the answer is likely to be no, if you had to ask, though

good news, 1 month is a good amount of time to figure that out with girls back home… the answer is likely to be no, if you had to ask, though
There are no happening bars back home.
I have had success with girls my age but I am specifically interested in older women and couples.

I am very young guy, non smoker and decent looking. Do I have any chance of meeting a couple or female for hookup? Will I be allowed inside happening bars?
I am visiting Tokyo next month.
Happening Bars requires identification and with very young I assume you are an adult.

You must be over 18 to use any official adult services in Japan.

There are no happening bars back home.
I have had success with girls my age but I am specifically interested in older women and couples.
Try The Hub for older women. I wandered into one the last time I was in town. There are locations all over the place. As a not very young guy, it wasn't very long before an older lady came over to chat and basically asked me to order a drink for her. I politely declined. Probably not the place to get really drunk though. I saw one younger guy getting very friendly with someone who was a either trans or a cross-dresser. Nothing wrong with it, but I got the feeling that he was too drunk to know who he was flirting with lol.

Wasn't really my kind of scene. It's not a very comfortable place to sit and have a drink alone - too loud and doesn't have that kind of atmosphere. Seems like more of a place you go to with a purpose...

If you're younger than 18, you might run into issues with ID checks... but you should be fine otherwise.