Does it worth going Matsushima Shinchi?

teppan

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just came back from Tobita. As I read reviews there is no shower which is a huge drawback for me. I didn't go for any girl just went there for a walk. It is my first visit and all the obasans are waving at make me feel a bit timidating. I am Asian and look no different from Japanese. I rarely see any western guys hanging there and mostly Chinese and Vietnamese. Tobita is worth going for a feel of nostalgic vibe

I am looking into Matsushima Shinchi heard they have shower room attached and I wondering does Matsushima Shinchi has girls sitting in the opening for you to do window shopping before decide to go for?

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
I had zero visits to Matsushima, one visit to Tobita, and she was an utterly perfect unicorn in every way including massive GFE and amazing sex winning personality utterly beautiful; now we’re basically in love (although to be fair it’s mostly me and she doesn’t really know it…at all) and so I’m never going anywhere different in Osaka ever again so…yeah I have no idea, sorry.

For me personally the super small timeframe, lack of shower and intimacy is also a downside of Tobita.....but still: It's a unique experience and there is nothing to lose but a few yen. Worth trying it once and go somewhere else if it's not your cup of tea.

There are other members on the forum who have spent the equal of 2 family homes in Tobita..... so it has it's own charm.

In case the girl doesn't look like in the photo and turn out to be a obassan 🤣

I had zero visits to Matsushima, one visit to Tobita, and she was an utterly perfect unicorn in every way including massive GFE and amazing sex winning personality utterly beautiful; now we’re basically in love (although to be fair it’s mostly me and she doesn’t really know it…at all) and so I’m never going anywhere different in Osaka ever again so…yeah I have no idea, sorry.

The two times I visited Tobita last year I think I met your girl. At least the description fits perfectly. And I mean the second time I went I didn't even bother to look around and just walked to her place.

While I was doing my finishing touches in canine position holding her perfect F cups in my hands I joked that the only negative side of this position is I cannot look at your beautiful face. She immediately turned her head towards me and asked me to kiss her. Needless to say we are now secretly engaged to be married.

Fortunately the engagement is so secret she doesn't even know about it. Perfect love story if you ask me.