Dogenza69, the idol group you can sleep with tomorrow

rakusai

TAG Member
Reaction score
So recently a new idol group has popped up: "Dogenzaka69" (道玄坂69). I know, idol groups are a dime a dozen in Japan, but what makes them special is that all the members are working fuzoku ladies. Their tagline is "Idols you can sleep with tomorrow" (明日抱けるアイドル). The group was formed on Japanese comedian Tamura Atsushi's TV show 田村淳の地上波ではダメ!絶対!, in collaboration with SOD's fuzoku info site kaku-butsu. They even had a former AKB48 member help out during the televised audition process.

Most of the members work at foreigner friendly shops, one has even been reviewed here on TAG (RUI). So if someone has "go to an idol's concert and sleep with her afterwards" on their bucket list then now they know where to go get that crossed off. They are planning to hold their first concert sometime in August.

They held a live broadcast on twitter (link) yesterday, so you can see what they look like before the magic of photoshop. The current members are, from left to right in the broadcast (RUI was absent):
Hina (WelcomeCafe)
Yuzu Narumi (Pianissimo)
Uta Ayane (Ultra Platinum)
LIZ (GINGIRA☆TOKYO)
Ichigo (Robot Deriheru)
RUI (GINGIRA☆TOKYO)

Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't been done before. Idol groups are hugely popular in Japan, and there's certainly no shortage of people who are willing to dump money to get just a little closer to their favorite members. Many active AV actresses have been in idol groups for quite a while now, and regular idol groups has always had rumors here and there of them sleeping with fans/VIPs, so why not just make an idol group that you can openly pay to get a very private "after-concert party" with?

It also looks like the media exposure the group is getting has been great for them, netting them some extra customers already. Yuzu in particular has been bumped up into the "call us for the price" rank in her shop, and is working a shift at SOD's Syain Bar (a girl's bar where some SOD AV actresses work at from time to time) next week. Guess this might be a stepping stone for some to getting an AV debut.;)

Haha very interesting. They can definitely make more money that way while they are still young and desirable. There's always the horde of AKB48 "fans" ready to spend tons of money, like buying boxes of CD singles to rig the votes for their idols (can never figure out that logic), so why not taking some of that money. They might be able to raise the prices if they do get popular enough, win win for the ladies and the agencies involved. Some money is easier to come by haha.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Waow, LIZ is my Japanese dream girl! Small face, well applied makeup, slim fit body, a nice figure with a fantastic derrière. The others are not really my type.

How about a Girl Next Door who is 189 cm? :)
Speaking from experience, she would have a lot of concussions if she lived in a traditional apartment. So I hope the “door” is built based on western standards.

How about a Girl Next Door who is 189 cm? :)

You are always asking for so much. I am a decent person and I am happy with much less. Sometimes I even think the tighter she is the happier I'll be. :D

Reactions: DireWolf98
Because no one would be getting any action it was 96? :D
So you don’t like some footwork on your shoulders during erotic massage? :)

Speaking from experience, she would have a lot of concussions if she lived in a traditional apartment. So I hope the “door” is built based on western standards.
As I’m a bit tall, I periodically bumped my head when I lived in Tokyo.

Reactions: Simonka and MikeH
As I’m a bit tall, I periodically bumped my head when I lived in Tokyo.

Does that mean you hit your head like three to five days in a row every month?

Reactions: Acid Burn
Actually, I should have wrote “occasionally” instead of “periodically.”

Mine is more periodical. Every time I go out for two weeks or more I hit my head once in the subway. It hurts enough to remember so I don't do it again until I go out next time.

I am so used to it now that it feels like a friendly "welcome back fucker" from the city of Tokyo.