Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100min, 31000

Type/Location:
Soapland Shop

Language Notes:
Simple Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had my eye on Dolce for a while due to being interested in the schoolgirl theme of the shop. I walked in the shop and was greeted by the Tencho. I asked nicely if gaijin was fine and he said yes. He also asked for my level of Japanese and I told him I speak a little. He presented me with 8 cards and pointed to the 2 of the left saying they're available right now. I looked over the cards and saw Anna, whom caught my attention when I was browsing the web due to her blog posts. I asked the Tencho if I can choose her and he said I'll need to wait 2 hours. I said it was ok if I could come back 2 hours later, so I reserved Anna and paid.

I came back about an hour and a half later, I was given a card and lead into the waiting which smelled a little from the smoking. I browsed a little of the pictures on the wall while I waited. around 40mins later, I was called and I saw Anna waiting on top the stairs in uniform and knee-high socks.

For my first impression, she was really pretty and cute just like her pictures, about a 8/10 in my book. She's slim and her breast are about a B but compliments her figure well, she also had a cleaned shaved pussy.

We had our shower, teeth brushing, and then hopped into the bath together. I noticed Anna was a little tired and she doesn't seem to initiate much both action and conversation-wise (Could be due to the fact my Japanese isn't very good since she doesn't speak English or she's just really tired).

We got on to the bed and had a small talk with some LFK. I played with her breasts and nipples while rubbing her clit. I did ask if I put my fingers in but she mention it'll hurt her. I then laid down as she gave me a BBBJ and then capped me. She rode on me in CG for a while and then we flipped over in mish, and finishing in doggy.

We took a rest, got some drinks, chat a little about Japan and shopping.

For round 2, we mainly did it in missionary and at some point I had to slow down a little as she told me it hurts. After I popped, we cleaned up, chat a little as we still have some time left and I showed her some pictures of my trip. She mentioned that she's currently in college studying history as she likes history. The alarm then sounded as we're chatting, we washed up and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall Anna is a very pretty and cute person. But she seemed a little quiet and tired. Maybe it was just my lack of Japanese conversation skill or it doesn't seem like a good day for her.

Last edited:
Thank you for submitting your personal experience with Anna at Dolce, much appreciated.
But she seemed a little quiet and tired. Maybe it was just my lack of Japanese conversation skill or it doesn't seem like a good day for her.
It's hard to tell... it could been an off day or maybe it was the communication... I really wonder if she had been working a lot or if there was something else going. All speculation...

Thanks for your candid feedback, that's very important.

Approved: 12/13/2019

They gave you regular price ? Could use that as a reference, last time I was there they charged me a 5k tax

She scores the same as Hisyo Sora in the looks department? That's impressive. I couldn't check it out myself because the link seems to be a dud.
Actually, it seems they have removed her profile altogether... so I guess she has left the shop now.
I did check the link previously and it worked, so this was a very recently removal.

Reactions: Viggagadye
She scores the same as Hisyo Sora in the looks department? That's impressive. I couldn't check it out myself because the link seems to be a dud.

I did mention 8/10 in my book as in her appearance matches my taste, hence why I scored her pretty high. She was very active in her dairy post which allows me to see her real face without the blur. As for the link I suppose she left which is a shame, but I guess that might explain her lack of enthusiasm during my visit.