Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Dolce - good time with Fuuka (ふうか)

unlukky

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Dolce - Fuuka
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=uiebvd

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min. 31000 JPY

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop location

Language Notes:
very little japanese on my side

Details of the Encounter:
My last day in Japan came and when I woke up in the morning I said to myself - to hell with all those museums, temples, shrines etc. I have had enough of those in past two weeks so I decided that my last day will be dedicated to body pleasures.
In the morning I went to Darling Harbour but I can't say it was good or interesting experience (I will probably write a review later). Anyway it was around 10am, I was in Yoshiwara and full of strength and ready for some fun. I quickly decided I will go to Dolce again, since my first time there was really good (for details check my review on Mayoi).
After I walked in I was greeted by tencho in english. I started to talk to him in my simple japanese and told him I have been here week before. He asked the name of the girl, so I told him and the fact that I was returning customer and also that I could use a bit of japanese had some positive effect on him. His attitude changed from polite business to polite friendliness. They took me into the waiting room and after a while I was called back to counter. They presented cards of two or three girls. Tencho said that they were all hosoi (slim) which scared me a bit, because the first thing that came on to my mind when he said that was image of extremely slim japanese girl which didn't make me very happy. I told him that I prefer a bit of niku (meat) on my girls which made him laugh a bit and he assured me that those girls were slim but not in anorexia way or so. So I picked a girl, then I was taken back to the waiting room where I chose the time length, paid the amount, had a brief chat with tencho (how I learned japanese, what I am doing in Japan etc.) and after like 5 mins. they called me to meet my girl for next 80 mins.
As usual those pics are heavily edited so her face looked very different from the pics. But that doesn't mean she looked bad. She looked like average japanese girl, so objectively speaking around 5/10? But I myself really like how japanese girls look (very different from european faces) so to my she was more like 7/10 category. Basically she was that "girl next door" type, not a beauty, but also not an ugly face.
But then come her strong points - her body and personality. To me her body was pure 10/10. She was slim but just like tencho said, she was normally slim, so there was enough meat on her. She was around 160cm tall and had a pair of excellent medium sized perky tits with nice nipples. Her whole body was like made for caressing which I did for quite some time.
As for the personality she was that easygoing/outgoing, almost brazen type of girl. She had no problem speaking to me especially after she found I can speak a little bit of japanese.
After the usual chit-chat, washing bodies etc. we skipped the matt-play and also cosplay. Then we went for bed where I spent some time just caressing that great body of hers. At one moment her favourite song started to play so she started to quietly singing (she also had a very nice, low pitched, almost husky voice) while I was just caressing her, playing with her nipples etc. Very nice experience :)
Then we went for sex with my "usual" combination of mish/bakude/mish which I enjoy most. Before we started with honban she asked me a question. I didn't understand so she used cell-phone translator and the sentence was probably "will you pull it out". It looked like she asked if I will cum outside if we fuck without gum. But I said that I want to use gum so she took the one provided and tried to put it on my wiener. It didn't go well so I used my own one. Then we went for the "honban" - unfortunately I have spent too much time with that "caressing part" so there was not much time left, just about 30 mins. In the beginning she was silent but soon she started to sigh and her sighs got more frequent and loud. To me it looked like she really enjoyed the whole thing. The sex with her felt good but to be honest not as good as with Mayoi, that was on higher level.
Anyway after 30 mins. of sex the final ring rang, then came again washing bodies and saying goodbyes. I wished I would take the 2h option with her, those 80 mins. were a little bit short.

My conclusion of both Dolce meetings is: Mayoi was great GFE and also great sex, Fuuka was more like "good sex buddy" experience with great friendly personality - enough of touching and good sex, but she didn't offer any kissing etc.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Fuuka @ Dolce!

Approved: 6/5/2019

Reactions: Negi77
I need to correct one thing, its not like she didnt offer any kissing - she tried to kiss me but didnt like my beard so she stopped after first try. But to me it was no big deal, kissing is really not important for me. Still I wonder why some japanese girls cant handle short beard and some are ok with it? Because previously Mayoi at Dolce had no problems with kissing me...

Reactions: TAG Manager