Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50mims , 22000yen

Type/Location:
At the shop itself

Language Notes:
Can only speak Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Initially I had my eyes on arisu,momo or Maria but found out they were not available at that time, so the tencho pointed out Mayu. Was lead to waiting which I waited for 45mins? Note that I came in at 10.30pm for a 50 Mins course and I only got called up at 11.15. Basically they ate some time away. Math was not like her pictures, she is fairly poor looking tbh, a 4/10. Maybe a forced 5/10, cause she was friendly. She had a tummy and small boobs. Upon entering the room, we cleaned up and head straight for bed. She is really into kissing. After a bj and some light petting, she capped me and rode me till I came. It's really unpleasant when I felt her tummy during missionary. Afterwards,had some drinks Did some small talk and found out she was a school dropout even since 13 and been a shut-in. Felt pity for her as she has to resort to working here to support her family.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce

Date of Encounter:
1/28/2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50mims , 22000yen

Type/Location:
At the shop itself

Language Notes:
Can only speak Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Initially I had my eyes on arisu,momo or Maria but found out they were not available at that time, so the tencho pointed out Mayu. Was lead to waiting which I waited for 45mins? Note that I came in at 10.30pm for a 50 Mins course and I only got called up at 11.15. Basically they ate some time away. Math was not like her pictures, she is fairly poor looking tbh, a 4/10. Maybe a forced 5/10, cause she was friendly. She had a tummy and small boobs. Upon entering the room, we cleaned up and head straight for bed. She is really into kissing. After a bj and some light petting, she capped me and rode me till I came. It's really unpleasant when I felt her tummy during missionary. Afterwards,had some drinks Did some small talk and found out she was a school dropout even since 13 and been a shut-in. Felt pity for her as she has to resort to working here to support her family.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is really sad.....Is this Mayu?
https://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-8875816/?of=y