Walk-in, around 12:00ish

Appointment Length & Costs:
31000円 (26000 + 5000 外人tax)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese, Semi-Intermediate/Advanced

Details of the Encounter:
First off and foremost, this is my first post, but I hope I can provide some insight to a few girls I’ve tried at various soaplands, and the method of how some shops work. I feel compelled to write this one because the GFE was quite exceptional and left me wishing I got her LINE to have her through private access.

My Japanese level is semi-intermediate/advanced. To explain this, I’ve been using Japanese for over 13 years, but I’ve only studied Japanese in college for a year and a half, so my kanji skills are extremely nil. I avoid using -ます form unless I have to use it. Otherwise, I’ve been using it for quite sometime and most Japanese suspect that I was either born in Japan or I currently work/live there because I try extremely hard with pronunciation. Why do I explain this? Read on.

So I entered the shop around 12:00PM, and surprisingly the people in the front greet me in English. I am Filipino American, not Japanese at all, although some have commented that I can pass as Okinawan. Since this is my second time here at this particular shop (I’ve visited last year) this quite surprised me with them speaking English to me, which makes me think they are trying to cater more to foreigners. I told them 日本語は大丈夫だよ, and they left the entire roster of the available girls on the table, about 20 cards in total. Of course they continue to ask me questions about where I am from, and they comment about my Japanese ability.

Despite leaving all the cards up and me asking about a few of the girls, they either explained that the girls had a certain wait time, or they are not accepting 外人 at all. Last year, I remembered that cards that have a red border did not mind serving foreigners in regards to their Japanese ability, then there was a blue border for girls that require Japanese...but I didn’t see that anymore. Now, there is a green dot that is placed on the top right of the placards of the girls, which indicates that the girls are ok with foreigners, as long as they can speak Japanese. Girls that do not have this dot are completely off limits and will not accept foreigners. One example would be このは, which is off limits, even if you look Asian. I’ll explain more about the selection and availability later.

Anyway, I hear that もえ just finished with a customer, and I was a little curious about her, so I asked about her and was told she will be available soon, so I decided to pick her.

I get lead to the waiting room (definitely ask to use the restroom before you go so you can relieve yourself). I went in and there were 4 other Japanese guys in there, no other foreigners. Since my choice was basically ready, I waited less than 10 minutes before I was called up. They explain the rules, and surprisingly, they now have a printed sheet with all the rules in various languages posted on the wall next to the waiting room. I told the guy “I’ve been here before and know the rules.” He then led me up where I met もえ。

First impression, cute, short, definitely “girl next door” or “sexfriend/friend’s with benefits” look. She has a nice decent rack for her size, would be close to C cup in American size. Her build is slightly pudgy, a little stomach fat, which I actually enjoy. The pictures are almost always pretty accurate at dolce. The first thing said to me before I reached out my hand to hold her was commenting how the world I speak Japanese so well. Lol.

If you speak Japanese, もえ is quite a talkative girl. We actually got really into a good conversation about how she likes cars, and she wants to travel the world. She told me more about herself and her personal life (which most almost never talk about). I also talked about my life a bit and now she wants to come to where I come from to visit lol. I asked her about English, and she has barely any English skill, but she is very interested in learning. About 20 minutes in, she cheerfully asks me “let’s get into the bath?”

She was quick to wash me on the chair, and we brushed our teeth quickly, and jumped into the bath together. We sit facing each other, continuing our previous conversation, then she just suddenly kisses me. We start DFK, and it wasn’t even a minute of kissing before she suggests that we go to the bed. No suggestion of mat play, which doesn’t bother me.

Once in the bed, I ask her what she likes or wants, she just smiles and does more DFK where I start massaging her lower regions. She stops me and says to me “shouldn’t you start from my nipples first?” I start kissing and massaging her nipples and she lets out some pretty genuine sounding moans; a huge turn on. From there, I proceed to go down on her...she has hair, but it’s not a jungle, which is good enough for me, and no unusual smells. Now she is completely drenched. She stops me, and told me to lie down and she gave me an awesome BBBJ. I tell her to get into a 69, which we continued for not even a minute when then she told me she wants to fuck.

She puts on a condom on me and requests that I get on top of her and do a missionary. She told me specifically that she actually doesn’t like doing CG, and with me being a gentleman, I obliged. We went at it mish for a good 10 minutes. She let out some seriously genuine moans, which made me even more aroused. My god was she tight and it wasn’t long before I popped.

Now, she asked me about a second round, but I mentioned to her I’m pretty tired (it’s stupid hot in Japan recently) and I decided to relax and talk more about random shit. She asked me about me coming to Dolce before and who I had. I actually don’t remember, because the experience was lack-luster. Conversation about how foreigners are allowed into the shop comes up, and I asked もえ about the selection processes.

As expected, they have indicators on certain girls that allow foreigners or not. What didn’t surprise me is that some girls will also deny specific races/nationalities, even if they are foreigner friendly. A lot of the girls will not cater to Chinese, Indian/Middle Eastern, or Korean nationalities, mostly because they are either rude or too rough. She explained to me that one time a Chinese foreigner immediately started choking a girl once they entered the room. もえ also explained to me that they have become a little more weary about Americans, especially 白人, because a lot of 白人 that visit the shop are extremely unkempt. Someone ruined it for a lot of us all.

Anyway, we continue to talk, and we hear the first buzzer go off, or the 10 minute warning. She doesn’t even budge and we continue to talk. I’m worried about the time and I don’t want her to get in trouble, but I’m just gonna follow her lead. We continue to talk more, then a second buzzer goes off, and we still continue to talk, but then she finally suggests we should clean up. We shower one more time and even after we’re done, we still continue talking some more until we get a call from down stairs saying time is up. She says the customer is finishing up and She hangs up the phone....

And we still continue to talk. We were pretty close to exchanging Contact info, but she asks me to come visit her again before I leave japan. Another call comes from downstairs and and I worry that she’s gonna get in trouble so I decide to maybe leave our conversation for another time. I walked down and she gave me a hug and surprisingly a “high-five” before I leave.

The guys down stairs greet me and as I am leaving the store they say “thank you, have a nice day” in English. Really weird lol.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
もえ is definitely a fun, bubbly girl that will give you a great GFE, provided you speak Japanese. I’d love to have her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the lengthy review of Moe from Dolce Soapland!

もえ also explained to me that they have become a little more weary about Americans, especially 白人, because a lot of 白人 that visit the shop are extremely unkempt. Someone ruined it for a lot of us all.

This is sad... but it's truth given the number of tourists I see that are giving 0 fucks about their personal hygiene. Their precious smartphone is gleaming, but the rest... a complete loss.

Approved: 6/8/2019

given the number of tourists I see that are giving 0 fucks about their personal hygiene.

I met a friend from out of town in the Shibuya Hub a while back since it was easy for him to find.

The smell... I'm not sure which was worse, the ones that don't wash or the ones that apparently bathe in cheap cologne...

I met a friend from out of town in the Shibuya Hub a while back since it was easy for him to find.

The smell... I'm not sure which was worse, the ones that don't wash or the ones that apparently bathe in cheap cologne...

That too, I forgot about that... but yeah, the amount of cologne is ridiculous.

That's called Spanish Shower in Europe. I heard that in US you have a different meaning for that term.
Hmm... can’t remember if such a term exists.
I’m sure there probably is.