Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes / 31000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English only with Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
During my last visit to 2 years ago, my soapland experience was somewhat disappointed (you might still find some of my old review).
This time I was hoping for something better and my wish is granted.

My first visit to Dolce was on a weekday day around 3 pm, I was offered 4 cards even I don't speak any Japanese. They included Ryo, Sara, Mirai and another Girl, I picked Ryo and I did have a good time with her, so I tell myself I will come back again and try either Mirai or Sara.

On Saturday morning around 10 am I am expected both of these girls will be there waiting for me. What a giant mistake, apparently Saturday and Sunday are the busiest time and customer do come here early, the worst part is I was only offered 1 choice since I don't speak any Japanese...So I try to convince the young man at the front door let me book either Sara or Mirai since they were offered to me before. after a bit of struggling, the older guy who can speak English come out and speak to me.. and more talk I finally able to convince them to let me book Mirai and the wait is 90 minutes.

So my advice is if you don't speak Japanese DON'T go during the weekend.

I went out to get a coffee and came back 80 minutes later and took another 15 min wait until my number is called. Finally I meet Mirai. Personally I think she looks similar to her photo. She is not slender, more a curly type. Cute but with seductive look.

We meet and greet on the stairs, then she took me in the room, I sit down and she offer me green tea. We chat a bit with the help of google translate.

Then we undressed and get shower, she clean me good, then we are hop in the bath. She pull my lower body up and start giving me a BBBJ, she is gentle and seductive and got me real hard with her mouth, then she gave me a hot dog treatment with her D cup. I typically like slender girl but with her it certainly give another level of play.

So after the bath, we went to the bed and I start playing with her right the way, I gave her a brief kiss and the move downward and gently move my finger down under... I will skip the usual detail. In general she gave me my best time in soapland, she doesn't rush, gentle and playful. We have a good time together She even thanks me for the sex.. She asked me whether I want a second round with 20 mins left, I told her if she can wake up Mr. Dick , I am all for it and she starts to playfully talk to him and actually did it without any problem for a second round!

Mirai is a talkative girl, she likes to smoke and drink, She also like to sing along whatever playing while she preparing bath.
From what she told me She have been in Tokyo for 3 years. I think she is from Fukushima, and visit home every month. She likes WWF wrestling and like the TV series prison break.. so now you see how talkative she is even someone don't speak Japanese got all these info.

And I think she have been taking foreigner for a while, she was counting to me which nation of man she have sex with ...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Excellent service with a talkative playful girl , you wont be bored by her. The more I think about her the more I think I am going back for her before I leave Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review, sounds like a nice time, especially for the price. I suppose she was dressed in a school uniform like on the web site when you met? :)

I've been to her lately and the above review is a good representation. Gentle, no rush, likes to talk (but I'm okay with that), likes to stretch her back.

Already her 3rd question was: do you know Prison Break? xD
She likes pro wrestling indeed, and she also counted all the countries of men she had sex with, so she's pretty consistent xD

And I also would like to try Sara as well.

Thanks for the review, sounds like a nice time, especially for the price. I suppose she was dressed in a school uniform like on the web site when you met? :)
Yes, they all do at Dolce.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland