Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hi all,
This is long delayed but wanted to write a review of Mayuki (who’s been reviewed here) and Koyuki (the beautiful sidekick of Mayuki in the “motorcycle” course. I’ll admit it’s quite costly but given I haven’t gone to soaplands from Jan 2020 to Fall 2022 I figire I’d splurge.

The tencho who I moved before asked me to go to Mayuki’s Twitter page and make a booking via the numerous options presented (I chose line) and after messaging Mayuki I reserved a time at night on a weekday. I asked if she does the motorcycle course and she said “yes” and suggested Koyuki. Both look great on their Twitter pages and I realized they’ve done JaV before (although TBH seems like nowadays everyone can do a JAV so I take that with a grain of salt) . I was requested to make early payment which I did a day before without an issue and looked forward to the meeting.

So the day comes and I arrive 15 min early drink some cold tea and come out and see two beautiful women to greet me. Mayuki’s English is quite passable while Koyuki isn’t that fluent. I mentioned on LINE to Mayuki that I would take a shower etc before coming so after taking my clothes off they both slowly kissed me and I slowly took off both of their gorgeous hot dresses which felt really great. What I like about having two is that while making out with one the other is kissing me in fairly sensitive areas getting me excited. With all our clothes off and after having a good time sampling them both from top to bottom the rubber went on and had a chance to do Mayuki on top while sucking Koyuki all over. It felt so good that I came before I could shift to Koyuki. I chatted with Mayuki who played translator for Koyuki and we talked about where we’re from, hobbie, music interests.

After ordering some drinks etc I was headed to the shower but sat in the tub first. mayuki was preparing the wash and Koyuki in the tub with me trying to stimulate me. I get out and they both wash me (this was an awesome feeling) and then mayuki joins me in the tub while Koyuki prepares for the mat play. However, I’m not a fan of the mat so they devised an alternative where I would like on a soft mat on the floor and they would propane the colorful Nuru gel and it was quite colorful indeed! They both got their bodies all over me it felt really great and this time it took me longer to come. But they both let me do them on the floor and I exploded at the end it was great. Finally we ordered some beers as I wasn’t going to go for a 3rd shot with about 30 min to go.

Mayuki was really friendly since she spoke English but somehow I was more enamored with Koyuki, something about her eye contact with me during sex that really got me going.. But both are really hot I would have preferred taller (over 165cm) type but they’re great. Thank goodness for Mayuki who’s able to chat in English. At the end they gave me their business cards and I left a happy person

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This couple is great but the cost is too high. I think I could get better at Segretario (ie: Rina Usami and Mao Minami) or Etoile (ie: Nico Muteki) for a bit less but it’s personal preference.

What’s great is ease of booking with high end soapland girls love Twitter, and through that you can see their schedule, profiles and LINE, email or other contact info. And you can find out in advance if they take foreigners or not etc.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

I definitely gave up on trying these 2 due to lack of reviews as well as the cost but now im back on the fence because of you hhahahah.

Appreciate your review !

Great review! I also find that with 3p there I always end up liking one girl more, so I’ll repeat with just that girl and that experience is always sensational. I feel bad for the other girl though when her partner gets all the nuts out of me.

With the group’s price increase on 1 Nov. Rina and Nico will actually cost more - 90k + 2.5k.

sounds like fun and triggering FOMO, but maybe I will try 3P with kaoru for around half the price lol.

Nice review. That cost is sort of too crazy for me though haha. I've only done 3p in cheaper countries, and I sort of am happy I did because I actually prefer just 1 on 1 over 3p, outside of trying some bucket list things.

I do need to try one of the higher end soaplands one of these days though... good to know they are active on twitter.