17k/60 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
A couple days after I went to Kanojokan I look up city heaven and see that this is one of the most popular shops so I decide to give it a try. I walk in and get promptly asked if I have a reservation. I say no and the receptionist follows up to ask if I had a girl in mind (目当て) which I say no to again, I say I'm a foreigner and ask if that's ok. The receptionist pulls out the price list and says that it's this price +10k yen, at this point I wasn't surprised since normal rates +10k matches what is written on cityheaven traveller, I say no thank you and turn to walk away but get called back. Receptionist asks if I can speak Japanese and have a local number which I say yes. At this point I get asked if I can wait a bit in the waiting room which surprised me a little, I agree and after a few minutes of waiting, my number gets called and another staff member, probably the manager or something, is waiting outside to speak to me. They say since I can speak japanese and have a number I can use the regular rates and brings out a few girl's cards for me to choose, I get recommended hikari so I went with her. After choosing hikari, the staff member even recommends me to get the review discount too, I'm a bit hesitant at first and say that my review probably won't sound like a native speaker wrote it, but they respond saying its ok to write the review in english and I happily agree for a 2k discount.

Hikari was a pretty okay experience overall, I was her second customer and it showed, she wasn't exactly sure what to do so I tried to take the lead a bit besides the usual small talk. Got my first BBBJ but she got tired pretty quick so we switched pretty fast. Was my first time licking and fingering a girls pussy, she seemed to actually enjoy it, moaning softly but it didn't get me going. Time was almost up so I got her to help me pop with a HJ and we finished up.

When going back to the reception area since I opted for the review discount I was directed back to the waiting area to write my review on cityheaven. Tried to write it in Japanese at first but gave up after a while and resorted to english. After posting you show the webpage to the staff and leave. In the end the review was rejected, not sure by cityheaven or the shop but it never became public.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a good experience in my opinion and I think the shop is somewhat receptive to foreigners. But it doesn't seem like hikari is working there any more looking at her webpage