Guest viewing is limited

Closed Edit mode on reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnabums

Pussy Connoisseur
Contributor License
Reaction score
It would be great if we could edit our reviews since.
1. English is my third language so I sometimes struggle with grammars and a bunch of new words😘.
2. I write most of my reviews while commuting or at work.

I don't know if its a glitch because I can edit two of my reviews and the other three I cant.

Edit: The fact that I had to edit this post speaks volume.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeerMadness
Editing is somewhat limited because people go back and changes things for both good and malicious purposes. That said, we plan on extending some of the edit time for reviews specifically. There are some other adjustments coming for reviews and the editing time adjustment will be included with these changes that will be completed soon.

Thanks for your feedback.

As of recently I have found a solution to this myself, after submitting review I save the web address for the review hence allowing me to edit until review is published.

Edit, notice that this only works for a few days.

Last edited:
As of recently I have found a solution to this myself, after submitting review I save the web address for the review hence allowing me to edit until review is published.

Edit, notice that this only works for a few days.

Tried this today and it works pretty well. Would of course be cool to have this option in a more accessible way.

Would it be possible to see the list of their own review that is still pending for approval? I couldn't figure that out in the search and the profile page.
Not possible at this time; this will be adjusted to fix the overall issue of reviews not showing for you when pending.

We have rolled out a new change which allows members to see their pending reviews. For anyone that has a pending review, you should be able to see it from this point forward.

If your review has this marker:
1673359790779.png

That mean it's in the next batch release.

Please let me know if there are any issues with finding your pending reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.