Electric Daisy Carnival - Japan 2017

User#6517

TAG Member
Reaction score
So.. Insomniac Events has officially announced that they will be hosting their first-ever EDC Japan next year!! They were supposed to do it a few months back, but postponed it to late April 2017.

I've been waiting over 4 years to go to an EDC event.. and now that I'm grown (sort of; I lack maturity at times) AND have the money to attend it, I can finally make this dream come true~ :D

Basically, this thread is just to give a heads-up on an "early bird" ticket sale that'll happen between Friday, December 9, 12PM and Saturday, December 10, 6PM. I'll post some basic info below, but more details can be found on their website: http://japan.electricdaisycarnival.com/en/info/

They'll be selling 2-day General Admission (18+) tickets for 20,000 yen, and 2-day VIP (20+) tickets for 60,000 yen.

ZOZO Marine Stadium & Makuhari Beach Park ( 1 Mihama, Mihama-ku,
Chiba-shi Chiba 261-0022, Japan )

DATES: April 29 & 30, 2017

----

I'll be buying my ticket this Friday. I don't think any of my friends are interested in coming since they don't seem to be into EDM.. and I would hate to go alone.. so if anyone is seriously going to attend EDC Japan next year and would like to party with me.. I might be open to the idea for the sake of pure fun. You can DM me about it once you've purchased your own ticket.

And if you've never heard of EDC, it's basically an electronic-dance music festival.. mostly popular in Las Vegas. I added a link to a trailer if anyone is interested in watching (uploaded over 3 years ago, but their best trailer in my opinion! Editing is superb!!)

I actually may make it back out there for it depending on work schedule, never been to an event like this but it seems like a killer time.

Reactions: MissInsomnia