Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Abstract

Mayu was beautiful and young. Very passionate during the affair though not an experienced master. She was into the girlfriend experience and loved a rough style on the bed. (Gentlemen please ensure that she enjoy the rough movement. Might be she is just afraid to reject.) She felt good with compliment. It helped to build up good vibe throughout the play.

The reservation was easy. English and foreign identity were all set. The manager did a good job.

Booking
Submitted a web form on the website of the shop. Asked about foreigner stuff in English. The manager replied with Yes in English by email. We could say that the foreigner identity and language issues were cleared. I looked for my desired girl. Then, I asked the manager if Mayu is fine for foreigner as well the play, the hotel, etc.

I sent the confirm email on the day of the reservation. I picked a love hotel from the shop's recommendation list. I talked to the front reception with google translation and my poor japanese. I sent another email to the manager after I got the hotel room number. The manager made a call to the phone in the room. A short conversation. "Manager: Are you Mr.○○○?" "Myself: Yes" Then, Mayu arrived.

Venue
I picked HOTEL VARKIN 池袋西口(https://jg-g.com/varkin-west/) from the recommendation list. I booked the E-type room for 150min. Nice environment. Large room. Good hygiene. The front desk was helpful. I told the staff that there was another visitor arriving soon. The staff said it would be fine. I can enter or leave the room anytime. I paid the bill. The staff gave a token to me. I walked into the room. But I didn't figure out how the door lock working. I didn't use a key or a smart card. I locked the door from the inside. Then, Mayu knocked on the door (no phone call from the front desk.) The play started.

Play
Mayu was so beautiful. She looked alike the photos. Couldn't blame people editing their photos on a small scale. She was young (early 20s, I guessed.) She had diastema teeth. I was fine with the little gap. She was cute and wear pretty makeup. The skin was a little coarse. Might be the hormone will help in the future.

We had the conversation with google translate. I told Mayu that she was my first newhalf experience. I paid the fee to her. She called the manager to confirm payment. She was very nice and ready to meet a foreigner. As a beginner, she was gentle and guided me carefully.

We brushed the teeth and took a shower. A little bit fondle. It was a quick shower.

Got in the bed. We started deep kissing and hugging. We groped all the way up on the body. She was quite aggressive in the kiss. She loved kiss, and so did I. We had a long foreplay. She gave me bareback blowjob. I told her that I enjoy the nipple work. She also enjoyed the nipple being touched. We were quite sensitive on the same way. Then, I sucked her dick. I found that it was hard to keep my teeth away while sucking and fondling. My brain was overused. It was an average blowjob. She was vey into the oral work. Her attitude made it the best. Good vibe. I had the first shot in her mouth.

A small chat and a short break. She said I had a strong penis and I said she was beautiful. The vibe was great. She really enjoyed the compliment. We used the condom provided by the hotel and lubricant brought by Mayu. We started with cow girl position. I asked for cow girl because I wanted she could grow confidence and sense of security at the beginning. She said that she was not good at cow girl yet. She did her best effort in cow girl. Then, we went for missionary position. She liked rough style on the bed. She asked me to attack her nipple harder. I did what she said. A soft bite on the nipples. After a moment of pounding, I released my shot.

Another chat and break. We practiced foreplay, blowjob, frottage, kiss, etc. But, the intercourse did not happened. Because we found there was problem with the condom. There was a short discussion on the condom. It seemed to be an opportunity for bareback. I decided to stick to things other than penetration. We finished ourselves with intense handjob. The time of the room was up. She made a called to the front for that. Then, we rushed for the shower.

Leaving
Dropped the token at the front desk. No additional charge. Thanks to the hotel. Mayu gave a hug and say goodbye. She was great. I enjoyed the meeting a lot. I sent a positive comment to the manager by email. May the review help she grow the business.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 3/24/2023

Reactions: water4choc
Title of Your Review:
en fleur Tokyo Aika Mayu - A nice date with girl friend experience

Service Name:
en fleur Tokyo(アン.フルール 東京)

Provider Name:
愛花まゆ
https://twitter.com/aika_mayu_chan
https://enfleur-tokyo.com/item_1773619.html

Website/Contact Info:
https://enfleur-tokyo.com/main.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min (26k), ejaculation (5k), hotel

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Abstract

Mayu was beautiful and young. Very passionate during the affair though not an experienced master. She was into the girlfriend experience and loved a rough style on the bed. (Gentlemen please ensure that she enjoy the rough movement. Might be she is just afraid to reject.) She felt good with compliment. It helped to build up good vibe throughout the play.

The reservation was easy. English and foreign identity were all set. The manager did a good job.

Booking
Submitted a web form on the website of the shop. Asked about foreigner stuff in English. The manager replied with Yes in English by email. We could say that the foreigner identity and language issues were cleared. I looked for my desired girl. Then, I asked the manager if Mayu is fine for foreigner as well the play, the hotel, etc.

I sent the confirm email on the day of the reservation. I picked a love hotel from the shop's recommendation list. I talked to the front reception with google translation and my poor japanese. I sent another email to the manager after I got the hotel room number. The manager made a call to the phone in the room. A short conversation. "Manager: Are you Mr.○○○?" "Myself: Yes" Then, Mayu arrived.

Venue
I picked HOTEL VARKIN 池袋西口(https://jg-g.com/varkin-west/) from the recommendation list. I booked the E-type room for 150min. Nice environment. Large room. Good hygiene. The front desk was helpful. I told the staff that there was another visitor arriving soon. The staff said it would be fine. I can enter or leave the room anytime. I paid the bill. The staff gave a token to me. I walked into the room. But I didn't figure out how the door lock working. I didn't use a key or a smart card. I locked the door from the inside. Then, Mayu knocked on the door (no phone call from the front desk.) The play started.

Play
Mayu was so beautiful. She looked alike the photos. Couldn't blame people editing their photos on a small scale. She was young (early 20s, I guessed.) She had diastema teeth. I was fine with the little gap. She was cute and wear pretty makeup. The skin was a little coarse. Might be the hormone will help in the future.

We had the conversation with google translate. I told Mayu that she was my first newhalf experience. I paid the fee to her. She called the manager to confirm payment. She was very nice and ready to meet a foreigner. As a beginner, she was gentle and guided me carefully.

We brushed the teeth and took a shower. A little bit fondle. It was a quick shower.

Got in the bed. We started deep kissing and hugging. We groped all the way up on the body. She was quite aggressive in the kiss. She loved kiss, and so did I. We had a long foreplay. She gave me bareback blowjob. I told her that I enjoy the nipple work. She also enjoyed the nipple being touched. We were quite sensitive on the same way. Then, I sucked her dick. I found that it was hard to keep my teeth away while sucking and fondling. My brain was overused. It was an average blowjob. She was vey into the oral work. Her attitude made it the best. Good vibe. I had the first shot in her mouth.

A small chat and a short break. She said I had a strong penis and I said she was beautiful. The vibe was great. She really enjoyed the compliment. We used the condom provided by the hotel and lubricant brought by Mayu. We started with cow girl position. I asked for cow girl because I wanted she could grow confidence and sense of security at the beginning. She said that she was not good at cow girl yet. She did her best effort in cow girl. Then, we went for missionary position. She liked rough style on the bed. She asked me to attack her nipple harder. I did what she said. A soft bite on the nipples. After a moment of pounding, I released my shot.

Another chat and break. We practiced foreplay, blowjob, frottage, kiss, etc. But, the intercourse did not happened. Because we found there was problem with the condom. There was a short discussion on the condom. It seemed to be an opportunity for bareback. I decided to stick to things other than penetration. We finished ourselves with intense handjob. The time of the room was up. She made a called to the front for that. Then, we rushed for the shower.

Leaving
Dropped the token at the front desk. No additional charge. Thanks to the hotel. Mayu gave a hug and say goodbye. She was great. I enjoyed the meeting a lot. I sent a positive comment to the manager by email. May the review help she grow the business.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.
Update

The shop provides private room from now on.

Hi! After reading your post I actually immediately scheduled a meet with Mayu. I’ll be seeing her Monday afternoon.

Can I ask a few questions?

Did she offer to top?

Is the 120 minute service worth it in your opinion? Was there constant service the entire time or was it more of shower, session, stop for awhile, session and so forth?

Also my first experience with a NH so have no idea what to expect.

Was

Hi! After reading your post I actually immediately scheduled a meet with Mayu. I’ll be seeing her Monday afternoon.

Can I ask a few questions?

Did she offer to top?

Is the 120 minute service worth it in your opinion? Was there constant service the entire time or was it more of shower, session, stop for awhile, session and so forth?

Also my first experience with a NH so have no idea what to expect.

Was

No, she does not offer top (her penis in your anal). But, she practices the play as a top. You could ask her about that.

120min session is totally worth it. In my experience, it was foreplay, intercourse and rest. It went on and on for the session. I don't think Mayu would take advantage in a lot of shower. She is very nice and lovely.

Mayu is a sweet girl. I think you will have a good time. You could play with her lovely girl-penis. It is not much different from a boy-and-girl meeting. You might watch some transgender video so as to get yourself ready for the visiting. Wish you have a happy experience with her.

If you would like to experience the reverse anal, I suggest you arrange another meeting just for being a receiver. 90min session would be great for a beginner. Although I really like Mayu, I recommend people look for a master provider specialize in reverse anal for the first time.

No, she does not offer top (her penis in your anal). But, she practices the play as a top. You could ask her about that.

120min session is totally worth it. In my experience, it was foreplay, intercourse and rest. It went on and on for the session. I don't think Mayu would take advantage in a lot of shower. She is very nice and lovely.

Mayu is a sweet girl. I think you will have a good time. You could play with her lovely girl-penis. It is not much different from a boy-and-girl meeting. You might watch some transgender video so as to get yourself ready for the visiting. Wish you have a happy experience with her.

If you would like to experience the reverse anal, I suggest you arrange another meeting just for being a receiver. 90min session would be great for a beginner. Although I really like Mayu, I recommend people look for a master provider specialize in reverse anal for the first time.
Okay thanks for the quick reply!

Can I ask what do you mean by practices top?

Also is she willingly to allow you to give her a blowjob? I was confused a little by the story.

I’m really looking forward to seeing her this Monday.

Also I promise final question! You said she was going to let you bareback her? That part is pretty scary to me. Does she seem clean?

Okay thanks for the quick reply!

Can I ask what do you mean by practices top?

Also is she willingly to allow you to give her a blowjob? I was confused a little by the story.

I’m really looking forward to seeing her this Monday.

Also I promise final question! You said she was going to let you bareback her? That part is pretty scary to me. Does she seem clean?
She has the triangle in her profile on the shop’s website. She is learning how to penetrate the customer with her penis.

Yes, I gave her a blowjob. Mayu and her penis welcomed me to do anything.

We talked with the help from Google translation. The conversation was sort of confusing. She might ask for finger/ bareback/ sumata,etc. I was not really sure. The translation did not work well with sexual slang, especially Japanese slang. As I mentioned in the review, the time was ticking. I put away the phone and stopped the discussion. We went for foreplay so that condom was not the first priority.

She looked great. No suspicious smell or wounds. But, I was not a doctor. I will have my regular test later on. Wish I’m not going to cry in the std thread🤣

The condom was intact. It was a dotted condom but I mistakenly thought it was broken. Mayu wanted to use the erotic condom. She did not want to do it raw. Although I did not enter her in the second round, I still enjoyed the time.

link to the condom
https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ippo0709/10092724-001-st.html

Reactions: Maxblack