Guest viewing is limited

Error Message: You have insufficient privileges to reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

looking4fun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I get this error message in the Yoshiwara soap thread. I’ve posted there before. What happened?

I get this error message in the Yoshiwara soap thread. I’ve posted there before. What happened?
According to our logs, you got reported (for some posts there) and thus a thread-ban was issued by another moderator.
I've not reviewed the post, but I'll check the actual condition on the thread-ban. (it does not impact any other content)

..the fuck? Lmaoooooo

So a human manually reviewed the report, and thought it was banworthy? Fucking moron.

Appreciate the swift response big guy. Wish you and TAG all the best.

Are you really calling me a moron? That's your stance? Really?
Yes. Go look at my post and tell me what was banworthy. You most definitely are a fucking moron and I’m just calling a spade a spade.

Yes. Go look at my post and tell me what was banworthy. You most definitely are a fucking moron and I’m just calling a spade a spade.
This statement alone is worthy of just a complete account ban. Why do you need to be so coarse?

I'm reviewing the exact content that was reported, will revise this after I finish looking at this... on a Saturday night. :confused:

Reactions: Tabanico
Ok, so I've reviewed the data and spoken to @Karen via voice call and there was a technical mistake on how the penalty was issued.
You had more than one report and it wasn't just on that specific thread, so I've invalidated that restriction and released your account.
(I also apparently removed one of your posts earlier, but didn't take any further action at that specific time..)

What should have happened was a complete moderation lock instead of just one thread. However, I didn't realize that Karen couldn't set the blanket policy under moderation rules alone.
That has now been resolved and the end result is that we'll issue a pass in this case due to the technical issue.

However, I'm going to professionally ask you to turn down the the negative rhetoric and any further insult to any of our moderators or management won't be received lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.