Fancy Hotel Massages

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good stories about fancy hotel in-house massage services in Japan or other countries? A sly hand job perhaps.... Any hot chicks doing the massages?

Is it worth the gamble?

Regards,

MossBoss

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh good God, I would never dare...

I actually I had and was rejected both times. Hong Kong and Shanghai. Don't like American much? lol

I would never attempt it in Japan just with that small risk of putting my job on the line.

One of my first tours of duty in Tokyo, the woman that answered the phone for hotel room service gave the sexiest voice. I got her name, but never had the balls to ask her up to my room.

Hotels in Japan do have in-room massage in some cases, but no extras. You'd probably just be better off getting delivery health to your room.

The in-room massage offered at legit hotels in Japan is all business, and often the masseur/masseuse is blind - it's a popular vocational training program for the visually impaired.

It's invariably shiatsu, and it's usually painful as hell during, but you'll feel like you could be poured into a bowl when they're done.