21k 60 min (nomination included) be aware that CIM is an option you pay for

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had initially made a booking with another shop, but that appointment got cancelled, so I decided to try out fine motion, even though the reviews have been up and down when it comes to fine motion/shady motion.
I think Fine Motion is a good store if you can handle interactions in Japanese.

The staff was very friendly and positive, gave me all the options of girls, showed me a map of LH, although I didn't really need that. Gave me a paper note with the number to call when I had found a hotel.

Picked Inamori, and must say that her photos are quite photoshoped. Not as cute as I had expected, but not ugly either. She had a banger body though, in her defense and she was pleasent and relaxed to talk with. We started of with the usual greeting shower together and so on.
The service was pretty good, but not amazing. Her Bbbj was good, with no teeth , but a bit slow for my liking although, she picked up tempo when we 69ed, and her sumata riding was too good. I always want to finish CIM, but there was no time for her to change position, so had to unload on my belly.
Smoked together and talked for the remaining 15 min, which felt nice and chill.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Will try another girl next time. Fine service, but Inamori was just not my type of girl. I felt satisfied with her service though

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

So her blog photos are pretty accurate on body?
745BBB90-4383-4760-8020-973AD27DFEF9.jpeg

Reactions: clover
Seems like the place I’ve gone to in Shibuya. Not FS but a few things included and then options separately.