2 hour 33000 yen + 1000 yen nomination

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Walked in again at Y-Shirt around 4 plus. Was deciding between Natsuki and Natsume. Was told that Natsuki doesnt take non-Japanese speaker so had to go with Natsume for 2 hours.

Went to walk around before coming back to the room for my girl.

One of the most relax session cause she speaks English, communication was quite smooth most of the time. She offered me some snacks she bought from Asakusa before we proceeded to the washing up. She spent quite some time on the washing but was ok. Then went to soak in the bathtub together for a while with DFK. She really loves kissing.

She also poured in some powder into the bathtub, which turn it a bit milky.

After washing, we proceeded to the bed for the FJ. Can feel a bit tight. After the first shot, we lied down and just rested. Somehow she seem quite tired. Didnt managed to proceed with the second shot :( as when I wanted to go for a second shot, probably left about 15-20 mins to the clock and she said not enough time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
May consider repeating if she wasnt tired. A comfortable session as she can communicate easily in English.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

bro, I don't recommend her
She likes to procrastinate,So,Only once in 120 minutes
I had the same experience,She only does it once
Once is not worth it

Had a session with Natsume today. Overall not a great experience, did not even pop during my session... did the mat play option which took the entire 90mins. Takes a long time to clean up. Will eventually write a official review.

I had the same experience! Did not pop even once with her the other day. I've written a review, it's awaiting approval.
Stay away from Natsume everyone!

Reactions: plooped