120mins, 34k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After scrolling through multiple profiles on Y-shirt’s city heaven page, I decided to go with Natsume, didn’t take much convincing because her face was right there for me to see. Plus her profile fits perfectly. Decent looking, good size boobs and slim. Clicked on her Twitter and was pleasantly surprised that she has indicated that she speaks English, kinda skeptical but went ahead to DM her for a session the next day. Got confirmation after a day or so.

I stepped in to the shop the next day indicating that I have a reservation with Natsume and it was smooth, they guided me to the room and I paid. After 10 minutes or so, my name was called.

Natsume met me at the stairs and greeted me energetically, gave me a huge hug and I could feel her soft boobs pressing against my chest. Compared to her photos which I’d say was a solid 8, she’s more like a 6.5, and slowly becoming a 7 as we started our session, more of the cute looking type. Her boobs was a solid international C, small nice nipples, round and soft. She’s slim and her body looks tight with no tummy at all but not too skinny, very cleanly shaven below, smooth fair skin, almost a perfect body. Age wise, as usual, probably not 23 as advertised but more like late 20s to early 30s. Teeth was abit off but I could deal with that.

We made our way up the stairs into the room and she guided me to take a seat on the bed. We started to break the ice a little and boy oh boy her English is good! She mentioned that she actually studied English from a very young age. There wasn’t even an accent and she was able to enunciate most words accurately. I could’ve mistaken her for a non-Japanese if we were to meet elsewhere.

After 20mins or so, we started our mandatory shower, brushing of teeth with and the mouthwash where I joked about being able to kiss her right after this, she laughed. We then dipped into the tub after, she asked me to look at her toe nails, and then her fingernails, then pulled me right in for a DFK. Loved it. My hands started roaming all over her body and true enough what I saw matches how it feels. When it got too heated in there, we proceeded out of the tub and she gave me a BBBJ.

After a few minutes or so, I wanted to taste her pussy so bad I told her that we should move to the bed, we immediately got into a 69 position and boy it tasted so good. It started slow, light licks which prompted soft moans. I slowly sped up and she responded with a few twitches and louder moans. She got really wet after quite awhile and then proceeded to ride me in CG. It was tight and I wanted to pop so bad but held back. Moved to missionary with DFK after and I popped after a few minutes. We lied there for a few minutes to catch a breath and didn’t even talk much for a few minutes.

We then chatted for abit after the deed, at this point there was only about 45mins left on the clock. With 30mins left, she ushered my for a clean up when my hands started to wonder again. We quickly dry up and proceeded for round two with an amazing ride and ended with doggy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all it was a good experience albeit without the matplay so can’t comment on that. The ability for her to put me at ease given her great command of English was a huge plus point for me. Sweet and decent looking plus a banging body definitely made it all the more better. Would definitely recommend for those that speaks zero Japanese and would want to experience the novelty of sleeping with a Japanese!

Thank you for the review, I was also wondering about Natsume after reading the "Foreign People welcome" on her tweeter profile.

Thank you for the review! I’m definitely interested. Is there a photo on her Twitter you think she looks most like in person?

Hopefully she's available next time I'm in town, last time was spur of the moment so I didn't do much research. Thanks for the review.