40min 9900yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Visiting Tokyo for a few days, signed up for this site in advance and narrowed down my choices.
One of them was Strawberry Jam given the price point and generally good reviews. Plus it was near my hotel in Shinjuku.

Anyway, walked in around 730pm and greeted by man at the counter. I asked "Eigo?" to indicate I only spoke English, to which he replied "no sex". LOL. He flipped through the photos of the girls, and assigned me Kanna (https://sj-jam2020.com/profile?id=51), then briefly explained the process ("shower. no sex. bj") to which i replied "hai". I paid and sat in the waiting room for two minutes before being called.

Kanna was a welcome surprise (II'm usually cynical about photos matching reality). Removing her oversized sweater revealed a slender figure, B cups with perky nipples, some bush downstairs. Pretty looking and very smiley. Her English was sufficient to hold a conversation and joke around, which eased my nerves.

Started with the shower, and we had a laugh when she saw my face wince at the brownish mouthwash. Walked 5 steps to the bed area, which was...incredibly compact. More like a stall that couldn't fit anyone taller than 5'9. Even smaller than a capsule. Anyway, Kanna came and before I knew it, we were in a deep french kiss with tongues intertwined. She moved on to sucking my nipples, getting me hard, then going down for some ball licking, before my penis disappeared inside her mouth.

After a few minutes of this highly pleasurable service, I still hadn't finished. Kanna switched to a HJ while licking my nipples again. Then she rubbed her lower body on my groin area while doing the HJ which did the trick.

More conversation about my stay in Tokyo - I told her about the tout in Shinjuku who forcibly grabbed my arm as she offered girls for "massage", and joking about the spacious digs and brown Listerine, then off to the second shower to finish the session. Kanna was really nice and a pleasure to be with.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Overall, had a great time with a lovely young lady, for a fraction of the amount that I would have paid in my home city.

Yeah, room was laughably tiny, but it didn't matter.

I put Recommended. If I lived in Tokyo, I would have put "Recommended. Will Repeat'"

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

Good review. I’ve considered this place.

The small space is a bit discouraging tho. I got used to soaplands which are pretty spacious from what I’ve seen. And morning courses not so much more than fashion health.