90 minutes, 27000 JPY

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This was my second trip to Japan in about 6 months and I was eager to hit up all the things on my sexcapades list that I missed out on last time. That included some NH experiences. My first choice was Nao-chan at Club Diamond but timing didn't line up on multiple occasions and I got unlucky one time. I wanted to confirm I was straight but still wanted to know what it felt like to have someone finish inside me (something something about the feminine side of me).

Anyways this was quite a hassle to schedule because I had missed the 10pm prior day deadline for online reservations. They were slow on emails and I had to make a few international phone calls on my mobile. I finally got confirmation for the session about an hour before it began. I was in Yokohama for a concert and I saw Shino was also closeby for a few days. Plus I made up some excuse to get some alone time from family. I paid for 90 minutes 22000 + (provider) ejaculation 5000 so 27k total. One concern that I had going into the session was that Shino wasn't a NH, just a crossdresser so no boobs. I realized I need some breasts to help keep me stimulated. I tried not to let it affect me and just have an open mind but it just added confirmation on my sexuality.

Once I arrived at the meeting place, it took some time for them to send me the address of the apartment, but the address they gave me was someplace else. My reservation was for 8:!5 but by the time I got there, it was almost 8:40, so I was annoyed I lost 25 minutes of play time. First thing I noticed is she was really tall, like 5'9 5'10 with no shoes and I'm almost 6'. She helped me put my stuff down, we settled payment, and then she told me the procedure since it was my first time. We used a ton of google translate. Ngl, I was expecting soapland level service like stripping each other's clothes and DFK etc but got nothing. We each took off our own clothes. I was also expecting maybe a teasing comment about the cute underwear I was wearing but I got nothing (not the first non-reaction I get). So we strip and then go next door to the shower. Looks like multiple girls share the apartment cuz they have shared bathroom/shower. Nothing extraordinary in the shower, just a little bit of hj teasing while soaping down + mouthwash.

Finally onto the "action." It was a pretty dimly lit room and nothing more besides the bed and a small nightstand. We rotated between kissing, HJ, and BJ for probably 30 minutes before I asked about anal play. When I tried getting more into kissing, I felt like her tongue didn't want me anywhere near her lips, it just kept blocking wherever I tried going, so that was interesting. I even brought out a blindfold to try to enhance the experience, but I got no reaction/enthusiasm. Not even fake moans, which I guess I appreciate since they can be overwhelming/annoying sometimes.

I asked about anal play and she said she could only receive it in missionary position. She took a few minutes to loosen up but it all ended up being for naught cuz it was too difficult to keep it in her. The angle/body weight was just not working but somehow I managed to finish inside. I asked if she could finish in my butt but she said either we didn't have time or she wasn't prepped/not enough practice or something. Anyways, after that failed attempt, I tried my best at hj/bj to get her to cum (I even asked my Japanese female friend what her tips were for her Japanese bf) but I failed epicly. She decided to get herself off while I played with her nipples and then when she was about to cum, she told me and she finished inside my mouth. Tbh, I didn't even notice or feel it until I moved my tongue around. I didn't love this experience so I didn't swallow, if you were wondering. Afterwards, we showered separately and then I was on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Only selecting "recommended" because I did end up going back but with different girls. I thought other crossdressers would be more feminine but it's not quite the case. If you're curious about NH play, just make sure you're clear on who's a NH vs crossdresser. I didn't realize until the day before, and I'm a total sucker for manipulated pictures. Or you could be like me and gamba away and see if it's a good experience. Definitely a learning experience 100%.

1/6 reviews/sexcapades on this trip. Helped bring down my rice purity score to 50 after all things were said and done

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Thanks for the review. She does look quite hot in the pictures. I haven’t tried a crossdresser (will do soon, though) as I love boobs and having no lady bits at all in the mix make me reluctant (but still curious!).

Reactions: Alice
hi. Thanks for the review. I am interested in similar services too. But my japanese is very limited. How can I tell the provider is a NH or CD from the website? Any clue?

hi. Thanks for the review. I am interested in similar services too. But my japanese is very limited. How can I tell the provider is a NH or CD from the website? Any clue?
It often says. Libe uses pink for the name bar for new halves and orange for CDs. Otherwise look for ニューハーフ for NH and 男の娘 for CDs.

Great that you took a load in your mouth on your first adventure.