50k 60min

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Jan 22 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First let me start off saying my Japanese it absolute garbage when I’m nervous 😩

So I text robot delivery the day prior through Line and then I got my appointment on 12:00 and I waited then she came but I was still nervous cause this my first Japanese woman

So I proceed to go downstairs at the front desk and when I saw here she look 10x better then here photos long back hair , clothes long amazing , and body type and right height

But there was a problem at the front it was a 1 room business hotel so I had Embarrassing paid 2k while she wait on me , so on the way up I talk saying how I was embarrassing and was she ok she said yes

Now the action starts so now don’t forget I’m still nervous cause Japanese girl and the communication fuck up so I Gradually took off her close which was amazing boobs just right

So I suck the “ milk “ out of then “ not really “ but it’s was great but I don’t think I do that so I did anyway after the milk sucking she went down on my miracle D and suck it up but I’m a strong holder so I went for 20 min just grabbing here head and holding that great hair and then I went faster real deep and pop and then SHE SALLOW that big fat load I was at awe looking at her eyes open 👀

Then after the load sallow I kiss her until my D got up which it did so I did another round on the bed smash her Throat on the bed and pop but this time I took all my force to drink it and drink the saliva

And after two pop I was kinda out of breath so we both got up and I told her that I’m studying Japanese daily and telling about pronunciation and me saying I love Japanese その女性 which was fun talking but I told my age and she me told her age was a year older then me so we laugh

Later on she told me she was going to Shinjuku and I also was there so she said 一緒に I said ok but no cause don’t want her to be out there

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will got back I think I kinda miss shiho but I know there more out there and Important REMINDER she is not shaved!!!! So do as you will with that

Reactions: Maxblack and Danbo
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/3/2023

Can I ask what options you had? 50k for 60 minutes seems a lot. By saying she is not shaved you mean the pussy, right?
Thank you for the review!