50 minutes, ¥25,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After scraping the bottom of the barrel at Sakura-Relax the night before, I really needed something to “cleanse the pallet”. I had read very positive things about Soaplands in general, so it seemed like a good direction.

I was torn between Barubola and Don Juan. They were reportedly both gaijin friendly locations in Kabukicho. Once I saw that Don Juan doesn’t let you pick the girl and also charged ¥80,000 minimum for Gaijin it became an easy choice.

Anyways, when I arrived only two girls were available. They were both smoking hot so I just defaulted to the shorter one (personal preference). A 15 minute wait later and I walked behind the curtain and saw Rakuri.

First impression: Wow. This girl is gorgeous. She actually looks better than she does in her pictures. Very slender in a cute dress with a bright pink push-up bra poking out.

She brings me in and has me sit on the bed. She kneels between my legs and starts undressing me. She really takes great care in putting your things away. Now that I am naked, she turns her back to me and asks me to unzip her dress. As she takes it off I am very impressed at how beautiful she is. Fantastic body…nice ass, great tits. Not very large, but im not really a size guy. I will always take quality over quantity and boy did she have it. Perky with tiny nipples.

This whole time we are making nice conversation. She is has a very cute personality and we never have an awkward moment. I don’t speak any Japanese, so her English is quite good (though she didn’t think so).

One we are both naked, she instructs me to get in the bath in the corner, the water is quite hot and very relaxing. I soak for a few minutes while she prepares the foamy soap. Once it’s ready she has me sit on the pervert chair and starts washing me. “Soaplands are amazing!” I am thinking.

While she washes my back I lean in and give a gentle kiss on her neck. She didn’t like this and told me to stop. Oops…ok found the boundary. Disappointing, but I can respect it and understand it. I’m sure these places get goons that leave marks on the girls necks.

Moving forward, we dry off and she has me sit back on the bed. She again kneels between my legs and starts kissing my chest and nipples, giving sexy little moans the whole time. She moves lower and lower and starts gently sucking my dick. This is a truly fantastic sight. This girl is gorgeous and I am savoring the eye candy.

She then has me stand up and keeps blowing me. She interlaces our fingers and wow her sucking feels great. We eventually lie down and she moves up to me and says “you have big dick so put in slow, ok?” I immediately thought “HA, thanks for the confidence boost! Not true though”

I looked down, and what do you know?? I’m wrapped! What sort of Soapland wizardry is this? When did she put the condom on? I really had no idea. She mounts me nice and slow and boy is she tight. I try to give some soft caresses on her breasts but she kept her hands near my shoulders making them impossible to reach without rudely moving her hands. I take this as a sign that she doesn’t like or want them to be touched. Disappointing, but again, I respect it.

After a few minutes pass we switch to missionary and I am loving every single minute of this. Her skins is buttery smooth and her thighs are fantastic. I try to rub her clit a bit, but she stops me before I can get there. Again, disappointing.I eventually cum in the condom as she is giving very sexy moans.

The rest is typical…have a green tea, chat about anime and local restaurants…yards yada yada. She’s fun to talk to but I’m sure no one wants to read about our tempura talk. She gives me a hug before I get on the elevator and we part ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you’re looking for a good Soapland, Barubola is a home run. ¥25,000 for a beautiful girl to wash, BBBJ, and CFS is ridiculous in my opinion. Considering the night before I spent ¥20,000 on a gutter gremlin at Sakura-relax (review pending mod approval) , this place is amazing.

Rakuri is amazing as well. I was disappointed that she doesn’t really like being touched or kissed but it wasn’t a deal breaker for me. It might be for others though.

I wholeheartedly recommend this place. If you go and are gaijin, don’t be a jerk. Be gentle with them and respect their boundaries.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022

Hi, you said you don’t speak any Japanese at all in this review so how did the booking procedure go? Did the staff there speak any English?

Reading this, I have to say that there is a stark number of providers out there who do not like to be kissed or touched.

For some I am sure it has to do with sensitivity, as I actually hate having my nipples touched despite a myriad of Japanese men out there who look for places which provide nipple play.
For others, it could be a traumatic experience...won't get into that because it is obviously a heavy topic.
For even another group I have been told by one girl that she only likes to be kissed on the shoulders when she wants to be "affectionate" (愛情). Many of these women see their bodiesーspecifically mouths and pussiesーas a "service" and have no desire to be affectionate. (It also doesn't help that affection is difficult to feel when you cannot communicate your feelings clearly to your partner, but that's another story.)

There are also even instances where when you come back to see the girl again, she might be okay with you doing things you couldn't the first time. Such was my case when I went to see Eve at Orihime in Kawasaki, wherein the first time touching her hips was unacceptable, but the second time she was game to be pounded in the shower with me pulling her hair.

Anyway, great review, and looking forward to seeing more from you moving forward!

Once I saw that Don Juan doesn’t let you pick the girl and also charged ¥80,000 minimum for Gaijin it became an easy choice.

Are you sure Don Juan doesn't let you pick the girl?

I went in 2019 and they let me pick (I am a gaijin).
New rule change?

Hi, you said you don’t speak any Japanese at all in this review so how did the booking procedure go? Did the staff there speak any English?

I guess I should have been a bit more detailed. The man doing the booking only spoke Japanese, but he did so into a digital translator thing. Overall, it was extremely easy to book. Walk in, he shows you pictures of girls, takes the money, and you wait. He also gives you a list of rules in English (don't be rough, don't headhunt his employees, etc..)
Are you sure Don Juan doesn't let you pick the girl?

I went in 2019 and they let me pick (I am a gaijin).
New rule change?
I can only speak from reading the reviews on here. Even if I could have picked, the price difference alone would have directed me to this place anyways.