Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Late January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Additional Language Notes:

My Language Ability – Fluent in English. Limited understanding in basic Japanese, even more limited in the ability to speak basic Japanese. I would say that I'm not even at N5 proficiency yet. That being said, I know more than nothing, and made sure to study up on words that would be useful for an encounter with a provider.

Kaoru's Language Ability – Fluent in Japanese (obviously), conversational in English.

Communication during encounter – Kaoru's English is conversational, but not fluent. Her English is certainly better than my Japanese, so most of the encounter was in English. She did speak Japanese during the encounter a few times, but luckily I was able to get the gist of what she said, and for the most part, she understood what I was saying when I spoke in English. When we didn't understand each other, she pulled out her phone to translate. Overall though, her English is good enough that you will be able to get by without any Japanese (however, the more Japanese you know, the better).

Booking Experience:
After adding her on LINE I got an automatic message from her in Japanese. Even though I knew from the reviews that she spoke English, and caters to foreigners, to be on the safe side I replied in Japanese stating that: 1) I wanted to make a reservation (along with the days I was interested in), 2) that I was American, and 3) did not speak very much Japanese, and asked if she would still be alright with seeing me knowing that.

She responded in English with her calendar and a price list, and asked me what times I wanted and how long of a session I wanted. After that communications were in English. I gave her the information she asked for along with my contact information, and she set up the appointment for me. She asked me to call her the day before to confirm everything, and to bring ¥48,000 in cash on the day of the appointment. I told her that I would, thanked her, and said that I was looking forward to meeting her.

Overall, booking was a simple and pleasant experience.

The Encounter:

Kaoru has over 50 reviews on here already, and while I haven't read all of them, the ones that I have read have all been overwhelmingly positive. From what I read, I knew she catered to English speakers, catered to those who had never been to a Soapland before, and that she was good at what she does. I knew that I wanted Kaoru to be the first provider I saw. Since I had actually already made a reservation with another provider already due to her schedule quickly filling up, I made sure to reach out to Kaoru about a month ahead of time to make sure I could schedule things so that I saw her first (she had already published her January schedule on twitter at that point, so everything was fine).

I arrived early on the day of the encounter, paid the fee, and waited in a room for a bit where I was served tea. A little past the appointment time, Kaoru came in and greeted me. I must admit, I didn't quite recognize her at first. It's not that her pictures are inaccurate, but more that she has this cute charm to her that isn't really portrayed in what you see on her pictures online. She's much cuter in person, which I was really happy about.

She took me by the hand, gave me a small kiss, and led me up the stairs to our room. We sat down on the bed, made some small talk, and made out for a bit, before she started to undress me. At this point, I was extremely anxious, as I had never done P4P before. She asked me if I was cold, and I had to explain to her that no, I was shaking because of how anxious I was. This set the tone for the encounter, and she did her best to try to make me comfortable and take the lead.

She asked me to lay down on the bed and the play began. She got on top of me and began to lick my chest, before inviting me to do the same to hers, which she seemed to genuinely enjoy (either that or was very good at acting). After a bit of that, she starts to do a bbbj for a bit, before switching positions for 69. Her moans once again seemed genuine enough, which made the experience much better. At some point she put the condom on, which I wouldn't have even noticed if not for all the reviews talking about how she does it without you noticing it, which of course made me pay special attention to it. If I was not hyper aware of it, I wouldn't have noticed it at all.

Once the condom was on, she began riding me cowgirl. It felt great, but at this point I started getting in my head a bit with how anxious I was. She asked me what other positions I liked, and we switched to missionary and after that tried doggy, which I had never done before. We then switched to reverse cowgirl, and it was starting to become clear to me that the anxiety was going to make popping an issue. We did that for a bit, after which she switched to a bbbj and handjob to try to stimulate me more to get me to pop, but unfortunately, it just didn't happen.

We took a bit of a break, had something to drink, and made some small talk. She then asks me if I wanted to try the mat play, which I of course say yes to. She invites me over to the stool where she thoroughly washes my body, including my toes. After that, she had me sit in the tub while she prepared the mat, lathering herself up with the gel and then using her body to apply it to the mat. It was quite a sight to behold. She proceeds to join me for a bit in the tub, where we make out while she gives me a handjob, and then gives me another bbbj, before she directs me to go to the mat.

I lay on my stomach as directed, and the mat play begins. Since I was on my stomach, I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but it was fun just experiencing the sensations. I could definitely tell she was using her body to get the gel onto me, and I could definitely tell she was licking me all over the place, including in places that I hadn't ever been licked before.

She had me turn over and lay on my back, and we made out a bit more. After that, she put my toe in her pussy. It was an interesting sensation, feeling her intentionally tighten it with my toe inside. It felt pretty good and I didn't dislike it, but I didn't love it either. After that, she rode me cowgirl again, but as before, I was still too anxious to pop. She once again tries with another handjob but to no avail.

She helps me dry off, and after that we move for round two on the bed. It starts off similar to before, a bbbj, and more 69. The 69 session lasted a bit longer this time, and I felt I was able to get into a groove that she enjoyed more than she did before (or at least it seemed that way). Like before, we switched to cowgirl afterwards. This time was a bit different since she also was playing with her clit as she rode me. Unfortunately, I still wasn't able to pop. That being said, round 2 on the bed I found much more enjoyable, since she seemed to be enjoying it more and directing things in a way that felt good for her too, which is something that's important to me.

With time starting to run short, she tried one last time to get me to pop by alternating between bbbjs and handjobs. She was trying her best, but the more I wanted to pop, the more anxious I got that I hadn't yet, and it was sort of a negative feedback loop that had been happening throughout the encounter. After trying for a while, she asked if I was close, to which I said no, and that it was ok and that it felt really good anyway, and that I was just too anxious.

At that point, time was close to over, so we began to clean up. We had a bit more small talk while cleaning up and getting dressed. She handed me her card, handed me some candy, gave me one last kiss, and guided me down the stairs holding my hand. We then thanked each other before saying our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If the other 50+ reviews don't give it away, Kaoru is excellent at what she does, and is super cute too. Even though I was super anxious, she did her best to make me feel comfortable. I do feel bad that I wasn't able to pop, but that was due to my own anxiety and was no fault of Kaoru (and she tried very, very hard to make it work). I have a few other English-friendly providers on my list that I'd like to see during my trip, but if schedules align, and my budget allows, I'd definitely like to see Kaoru again. Now that I've done this once, hopefully the second time I'll be more comfortable and less anxious. In any event I highly recommend Kaoru.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Looks like she was as horny as you were if she was clit rubbing during the session. Lucky! I'm glad you enjoyed it despite the anxiety.

Looks like she was as horny as you were if she was clit rubbing during the session. Lucky! I'm glad you enjoyed it despite the anxiety.

I've seen some other providers since writing this review, and this was one of the things that stood out to me about my experience with Kaoru. I've basically been letting the providers take the lead so far, and while others catered the experience around trying to make me feel good, I felt Kaoru was the only one so far who tried to steer things in a direction that would feel good for her as well, which I liked a lot.