100min 16000yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First of all, I have to say that what I wanted that day is Rakkun. But they are in the diffrent floor of same building(3F and 4F). So all start with a mistake. I didn't noticed that untill next month I acturlly went to the real Rakkun.

So when yumi told me her name, I mistook her for yuri. In fact, they're completely different types. Yumi basically matches the photos on the official site, with a toned body and perky fake boobs at her 30s. The course I chose was oil massage, Thai massage and lymphatic(rinba) massage.

First is the shower, no assistance. Then came the Thai massage, and I have to say that in this area yumi exemplified amazing professionalism. I've had a very tiring August, however all that tiredness dissipated after an hour's massage. The oil massage was just fine, not exceeding expectations or failing miserably. And the rinba massage(HE) can be described as a disaster, just mechanical HJ that ends in the most efficient way possible. You can touch fake boobs and legs through your clothes, but that's about it. Then the rest of the time was made up with a Thai massage, which certainly wasn't as good as it started.

As for rakkun, there's more than enough info on this site, but I can still share my experience in another posting if anyone is interested.

In the Ueno area, the stores I might want to try afterward are Mercury, kami no esute, and Papillon(Happening bar). If anyone has any related experiences feel free to share them with me as well, thanks!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If what you want is primarily a Thai massage and secondarily some relaxation, then I recommend this place.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023