Guest viewing is limited

First time at Miss Campus - Ikebukuro

Is there at least one foreign friendly oppai club anywhere? You'd think with the upcoming Olympics, it would be very popular. I just have a hard time getting anywhere near conversational other than basic stuff and whatever I can force memorize....

You need some level of Japanese for sure. A lot of the girls complain if you can't speak any Japanese. Club Office lets you in with almost no Japanese.... but even there prepare for a certain level of awkwardness if you can't speak any Japanese. It's great if the girl is willing to initiate but there are some who won't so in those cases it will be pretty troublesome.

Reactions: DireWolf98
You need some level of Japanese for sure. A lot of the girls complain if you can't speak any Japanese. Club Office lets you in with almost no Japanese.... but even there prepare for a certain level of awkwardness if you can't speak any Japanese. It's great if the girl is willing to initiate but there are some who won't so in those cases it will be pretty troublesome.

I get that impression from the reviews. I'll have alot of down time when I visit so I may just spin the dice if I'm bored...