50 minutes for 36,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'm a Canadian (white) guy visiting Japan for the first time, and this is my first and only experience paying for sex. So, take this review with a grain of salt as I haven't had much of anything for comparison. I walked into the place, took the elevator up to 5F and was greeted by two men at the counter. They were very polite and happy to try speaking English with me, which was a relief. My only choice available was Yuki Ishida and I agreed. Then, I was brought to a separate room off the hallway to discuss price.

It was 21:00 when I entered but they explained that Yuki wasn't available until 22:30, which affected the price as it cost slightly more after 22:00. The basic cost for 50 min was 36,000 yen, and strangely there was no additional foreigner tax, as other reviews had mentioned. No additional fee as Yuki had "No stars." They would not accept 2,000 yen bills, possibly due to concern for counterfeits? But I had enough yen in other bills anyway. I left with a card, and when I returned, I was taken back to the seating area off the main hallway and shown the rules. Then, I was led to a stairway and met Yuki.

Yuki matched her pictures pretty well. She was very cute, about 5 feet tall, and 24 years old looked right. She led me to our room and I sat on the side of a bed while she undressed me, with some light kissing in between. I told her I was nervous, first time etc and she was really considerate in trying to guide me through it. She asked a few questions about where I was visiting from, things I'd seen in Japan etc. with decent English. Then I helped undress her, and we went to bathe. Bathing included a soapy wash, rinse, and brushing teeth, and she bathed herself as well.

This is where the fun began. We started with kissing, then a blowjob on the bed, and then into 69 position. She didn't taste or smell at all and it was really enjoyable. I was hesitant with her being naturally hairy down there, but she was very hygienic. The BJ was good, not very deep but her tongue piercing felt unique and made up for that. I had to stop her from kissing a few areas of my body due to being too ticklish. Next, we tried cowgirl, then missionary, and then doggy style. Each position was better than the last, with doggy being the best. She had to stop me a few times to reapply lube, which seemed to dry up quickly. Finally we laid down again and she snuggled against my chest/arm and finished off with a handjob, then she cleaned me up. We washed up again, dried off, got dressed and then walked back to the entrance together before parting ways.

Overall the sex was good, if I were rating it would be 7/10 and it definitely scratched my itch to be intimate with a Japanese girl. I would not do it again anytime soon but it was worth doing once for the experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall great experience. 10/10 for the costumer service and process. 7/10 for the sex. No issues or problems. I would definitely go back to the same place as it felt safe and comfortable.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/29/2023

The basic cost for 50 min was 36,000 yen, and strangely there was no additional foreigner tax, as other reviews had mentioned.

No worries, they charged you plenty 😅

The English website you linked states that 50min are 36k and because the website is directed at foreigners they mention no additional tax, the price is just higher by default.
If you visit the Japanese website, 50min are 26k.....that means they charge 10k gaijin tax.

Good to hear that it at least paid off, staff was friendly and you had a good experience.

No worries, they charged you plenty 😅

The English website you linked states that 50min are 36k and because the website is directed at foreigners they mention no additional tax, the price is just higher by default.
If you visit the Japanese website, 50min are 26k.....that means they charge 10k gaijin tax.

Good to hear that it at least paid off, staff was friendly and you had a good experience.
Where is the link to the Japanese page? Thank you in advanced