60min - ¥11,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time in my life with HE. Everything is as expected and as described in other TAGs reviews. Thank you for giving me the courage to do it. 😊 I ended up coming twice 😁 (more below)

Came pretty late at 9:40PM to be told to come back na hour later at 10:40PM. I just hated all the touts on the street because they notice me as a male walking alone, doesn’t look like Japanese even though I’m Viet-American.

I had Kaori, she was really sweet and nice to me. We talked a lot throughout the whole time. The massage was ok, obviously not as a real Thai massage, but more as an intimate and relaxing experience, leading to the main part. After finishing me the first time, she gave me the head massage, which was pretty relaxing, and made me hard again. At the end, I asked if she can do one time. She said no time, i said it will be quick! 😅 and she agreed to go for it! Ended so well.

Now I checked off a bucket list item. 😁

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/30/2023

Title of Your Review:
First time HE massage, went with Asian Feeling

Service Name:
60min Oil Massage

Provider Name:
Kaori

Website/Contact Info:
https://asian-feeling.net/cast/カオリ/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min - ¥11,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time in my life with HE. Everything is as expected and as described in other TAGs reviews. Thank you for giving me the courage to do it. 😊 I ended up coming twice 😁 (more below)

Came pretty late at 9:40PM to be told to come back na hour later at 10:40PM. I just hated all the touts on the street because they notice me as a male walking alone, doesn’t look like Japanese even though I’m Viet-American.

I had Kaori, she was really sweet and nice to me. We talked a lot throughout the whole time. The massage was ok, obviously not as a real Thai massage, but more as an intimate and relaxing experience, leading to the main part. After finishing me the first time, she gave me the head massage, which was pretty relaxing, and made me hard again. At the end, I asked if she can do one time. She said no time, i said it will be quick! 😅 and she agreed to go for it! Ended so well.

Now I checked off a bucket list item. 😁

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.
Always go for it if you are in mood and have time. You never know your true potential unless you try ! :)

Reactions: Alice