First time Soapland experience with Misuzo at Barubola

Soapland Name:
Barubola

Soapland Provider Name:
Misuzo

Soapland Website:
https://www.barubola.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 40,000 (Early morning discount + premium upcharge for Misuzo)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Never visited one of these before, and being my first time in Japan I figured I'd give it a go. After reading through some reviews I landed on Barubola because it didn't seem like I would run into a lot of games there, something that will turn me off immediately.

I woke up pretty early and just decided to walk in. I started the visit with broken Japanese and asked if they spoke english, the male employees didn't speak English but were very quick to pull out a translator, and were very polite and welcoming. After asking me to sit in the waiting room the older gentleman brought in two cards for girls working that day (neither were in yet), and stated specifically that they could speak english, then explained the system. No tricks or added charges or anything, he quoted my for the morning discount (35,000 for 90) plus 5000 for my choice of Misuzo as a 5* girl. I made an appointment and came back.

Upon returning, they quickly guided me up where I met Misuzo, she was a good match to her pictures on the site, maybe even slightly better. Very slender and a bit toned, and her eyes were about as big as in her pics, so was shocked to realize it wasnt all from filters, lol. She was definitely a bit shy at first, but after talking for a couple minutes we both got very comfortable. Her English was pretty good, not fluentt, but one of the easier English conversations I've had since being in Japan.

She asked me if I could pop twice in 90 minutes, to which I replied "I think so". She then sat me on the bed, undressed me, started DFK, then BBBJ, not the best ive received but definitely not the worst. She did a very cute inspection of my goods then dug into her bin for the right wraps, and was complimenting me which felt pretty nice. She layed me down where she continues BBBJ that magically transformed into CFS, it was actually really impressive. Did cowgirl for a few minutes, rolled over to so Mish (easiest for me to finish) to get the first pop out.

We chatted a couple minutes about personal lives which was nice, then she offered to show me the matplay, which I agreed to. Bathed, as she set up, then she did her thing which was really fun, she was doing a ton of grabbing and licking everywhere. We went for round 2 on the mat, but I was having trouble getting #2 out (I struggle a bit with condoms and the oil made it a bit hard lol). However, she was very understanding and we washed up and went back to the bed with a very tight deadline of like 5 minutes. We went a bit rougher this time , and she put her legs way up by her head and seemed to be really enjoying it. Managed to pull it off and we celebrated and laughed a bit.

On my way out she gave me her card and a hug and I was on my way. Overall it was a pretty good experience and I might do it again before I leave Tokyo. Would definitely recommend Misuzo for english only speakers, very sweet.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Watch out for the "massage" touts hovering around the entrance. Might be just a morning thing... but while trying make the appointment, and returning, I got chased by 4 different ones on the same little street and they were extremely aggressive (I've delt with these types before, but they were special). One of them i had to flat out tell her to "get away from me."

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/6/2023