First time to Japan and thinking of losing my virginity here

bipolarotaku

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi to anyone reading this post!

I only know basic greetings in japanese but fluent in English, Chinese and Cantonese. I have heard about some drama about Chinese touts scamming specifically Chinese so I am posting in this forum asking for precautions. Basically have planned my trip with three of my friends, following a Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka route, probably starting mid-step. Non of us have been to Japan and they are just too busy irl that they pushed me to do all the planning. I am fine with it since I am the "otaku" in the group and I have all the time as I am mentally disabled (my alias suggested obviously) .
And I have ALWAYS wanted to lose my virginity since everyone around me have somewhat laughed about it to the extent that it becomes a meme whenever there is a adult topic coming up. Here comes the chance and I think its time for me to say byebye and F to the meme so I am asking for advice for first time sex choices. After doing my little research soapland would be probably the best I guess? Btw I have a few girlfriends before but always stops whenever we get to the naked hugging in bed stage. Yes it sounds weird but whenever I looked them in the eyes naked in bed, I feel more like i am their parent looking into their childs eye which kills my libido (Same feeling with anyone I intimate with). I have consulted to my psychiatrist (I trusted her as she help me overcome lots of issues) and what she suggested was asking the professionals to do their job - in this case basically suggesting going to a place with legal prostitution.

Above should have explained my concerns? (I hope so And a big thank you in advance for everyone commented below

I have heard about some drama about Chinese touts scamming specifically Chinese so I am posting in this forum asking for precautions.
I heard the exact same thing from a girl I saw the other day. How they at some soaplands in Yoshiwara first charge the guy for a 120 minute session but ask the girls to get dressed and guide them out after cumming once(normally within 30 - 45 minutes) .

She wouldn't divulge which shops it was but apparently a large number of shops do this especially with Chinese punters.

Do read plenty of reviews before deciding.

Last edited:
Follow this, it’s a great advice.
Had my soapland experience but its...meh. Since I have arrived in Osaka so I read a bit about Osaka in the forum and found your numerous post mentioning a Chinese triad papa. Thought of trying the message with FS since you had some really great experience with them. Any suggestion for finding this triad guy? I have marked down the alley way just near the family mart with a potentially linked shop called "辉夜姬".

Cheers for any reply ;)

Reactions: Airnest
Had my soapland experience but its...meh. Since I have arrived in Osaka so I read a bit about Osaka in the forum and found your numerous post mentioning a Chinese triad papa. Thought of trying the message with FS since you had some really great experience with them. Any suggestion for finding this triad guy? I have marked down the alley way just near the family mart with a potentially linked shop called "辉夜姬".

Cheers for any reply ;)
Yes, just go through the alleyway from Family Mart. The shops will be on your right side. Triad Papa has a man bun with the sides and back of his head shaved. pale white skin and looks to be at least 60 years old. I also suggest trying the lovely TAG indies like @Alice if you ever find yourself back in Tokyo after Osaka. Looking forward to your reviews. Cheers!

I dont get this? Prefer younger girls without manbuns myself?

Hey, no kink shaming here! We are all friends here even if some of us are way more fond of cinnamon buns than others.

Reactions: Alice and Kuromi
Hey, no kink shaming here! We are all friends here even if some of us are way more fond of cinnamon buns than others.
What if his kink is to kink shame? We cannot kink shame his kink shaming kink either...:unsure:

Reactions: Alice and MikeH
Yes it sounds weird but whenever I looked them in the eyes naked in bed, I feel more like i am their parent looking into their childs eye which kills my libido (Same feeling with anyone I intimate with).
maybe you can try blindfold?

Had my soapland experience but its...meh.
a bit curious why it was meh...