Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) First time trying a soapland, went with Y-Shirts Kanae (long detailed post)

Talos

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
First time trying a soapland, went with Y-Shirts Kanae (long detailed post)

Soapland Name:
Yシャツと私 (Y-Shirts)

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=kanae

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min, 22000円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I arrived around 2PM, with a slight rain. The door is wide open and I saw 3 male staffs. None of them is outside calling for customers like other shops, so that's a good point.

Walked in with a hello and showed the website on my phone. One guy immediately "Ah, right this way, dear guest. Please leave your shoes and wear these slippers."

"But what about the price?" I asked.

"Everything will be explained inside, just get in for now." And I did.

The waiting room was quite small, 3 black couches surrounding a coffe table, with a TV showing the local news. There's already a foreign guy waiting inside, and I feel relieved.

Then a staff came in and asked "first time?" I said yes, and he showed me the rules in english.

1. No switching once you've selected a girl.

2. No pictures allowed.

3. Must wear protection at all times.

4. If the girl doesn't want to do something, you can't force the girl.

And with all that agreed, he showed me 5 photos of girls. "I recommend this girl." He said, pointing to Kanae's pic.

I asked if any of these 5 could speak english, but nope.

I care more about a girl's height before anything else, and this girl is the tallest out of 5, so I chose her. She's 165cm while the others are around 155 to 160.

Then the pricing. I went with 70 min, 22000 yen. I was then told to wait 2 hours! I was told I could leave and come back later, but I stayed. I paid and borrowed a phone charger too.

Then I was given a cup of tea and a hand towel. Throughout the wait, I saw several other guests. Some got called in just a few minutes, some in 1 hour. Most of them are japanese, but there are chinese and french guys too.

Then finally I'm called. Kanae was waiting right on the stairs in a white shirt and underwear, she's so cheerful and nice!

She offered her hand, I took her hand and we walked upstairs... and that's a lot of stairs! I got the room at the very top, and she even apologized for the long climb.

Then we get inside a room. The light was dim and the room is split into 2/3 bathroom and 1/3 bedroom.

She tried to speak in english with me, but then I told her I speak Japanese. She looks even happier and the conversation just flows.

Then it's time to take off our clothes. She undressed first, and only now I noticed her figure is slightly chubbier than the photos, but not to the point that I'd call her fat. Still, she got a cute face and a great personality.

Then she took out the basket for my clothes. I am already hard from the excitement and she saw it, and told me that's big. I had to ask "how big compared to the average japanese?" She said it's bigger than the average.

Then after I put all my clothes and bag inside the basket, she put the basket away and sat down. We started kissing.

Then we moved to the bath side. There's the chair I always saw. She put some towels on it and told me to sit down.

It was now that I felt the room was too cold, I went limp again. She didn't seem to notice and started to mix the soap and everything in a bowl to create that foam.

She started to wash me until she noticed I shivered once and asked me if I feel cold. Then turned off the AC.

She washed me on that chair. Focusing on massaging my lower parts. It felt nice. She even guided my hand on her body, allowing me to touch and feel everything while she rubbed her foam covered body over mine, and some kisses. Then she told me to get inside the bath tub, gave me a toothbrush and a cup of mouthwash. She cleaned her mouth outside the tub, squatting so I can enjoy the view.

After we're done cleaning our mouths, she get inside the tub and we started deep kissing. Then she moved to my dick and started to lick and suck it. I was quite surprised, I thought I'm supposed to wear a condom first. I couldn't release anything because I was too nervous.

Then we moved back to the chair for another wash, with more deep kissing. After I'm done wiping, we went to the bed. She tried putting a condom for me but... it didn't fit! I thought she's joking, so I tried putting it on myself with a success, but it is indeed tight! We both laughed about it. Then started deep kissing again.

Then she put on some lube and started riding me. Again I was surprised, I thought the law said no sexual penetration allowed. I thought I have to pay extra later. The ride was short, we tried switching into missionary, and I did some licking and fingering to make sure she's wet. Then I finally put my dick in and do it for a few minutes. Finally released all I had. Kanae was also acting like what I've seen in AVs, where she moans loudly. I really enjoyed that.

Then she asked if I want to try another position, but I told her I already came. So she took off the condom and laughed at the amount I released. I filled like 1/3 of that condom.

So we laid on the bed once more, deep kissing and hugging while I fingered her to try to get me hard again. Unfortunately the time's up! She called the staff through the phone to notice them a guest is done.

We started chatting again until it's time to leave. I had to walk down that long ass stairs again... at the bottom, the male staff already covered everything with curtains to ensure any guest can remain anonymous.

Then I was told to wait in another room similiar to the previous room. I thought, are they gonna charge me extra for the sex? But it turns out to be nothing. I was then allowed to leave in a few minutes, maybe there are other guest going to the toilet or something. This store makes sure no guest can run into each other except in the first waiting room. Neat!

It's still raining outside, so another staff already held my umbrella by the door. "Thank you, we hope you'd visit again." And I left without any problem.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My first soapland experience was great! The price is reasonable, the girl I chose was very nice, the staffs are friendly and professional. The only complain I got is that long ass stairs!

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

Soaplands are known for the women falling in love with you during bathing service, which will lead to some "extra love". But remember FS is illegal to pay for! They just happened to fall in love with you and let something slip in.

Must be something in the water because it's hard to get that extra lovin' elsewhere.

Reactions: kalopsia
Soaplands are known for the women falling in love with you during bathing service, which will lead to some "extra love". But remember FS is illegal to pay for! They just happened to fall in love with you and let something slip in.

Must be something in the water because it's hard to get that extra lovin' elsewhere.
I'm sure it is the old sauna in the corner, that device must be something out of this realm 🤣