walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min - 20,000yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Getting off my train at Ueno station and dropping off my bag at my hotel, I decided to wander around Tokyo for a bit as I was meeting up with a friend for dinner later on. Hit up Akihabara which is always awesome then made my way to Ikebukuro where I was meeting my friend. Upon meeting up with him I realized he brought along some of his co-workers who for reason wanted to meet me, we all went to dinner together and after ended up in a izakaya for some drinks. After a few drinks the conversation started to drift towards women and fuuzoku establishments. Somehow they thought I was somekind of country bumpkin and that they didn't have any fuuzoku establishments where I come from so I educated them a bit and told them of some of what we have in Kansai. Then it was probably the alcohol or my Kansai pride but I started to say theres no way the Tokyo girls are any better than the ones in Kansai, then they started to say theres no way Kansai can out do Tokyo in the fuuzoku trade and the conversation got so heated that decision was made to head to Yoshiwara.

Upon getting to Yoshiwara we walked past a few places and I finally saw some of the establishments that are well reviewed on this site. Either because we were too large a group(there are 7 of us total) or some of us were piss drunk, the touts didn't even bother to call out to any of us. 4 of the guys(including my friend) were just too drunk and had to drop group and catch a cab back to the train station, which left me with 2 of my friends co-workers (who I had just met a few hours ago and didn't know a thing about them including their names). Then one of them said he frequents Yoshiwara often and knows a "Good" establishment that we can go to so we followed him to a shop called Pretty Girl. Upon entering, the tencho seemed to actually know the guy that took us here so he was pretty friendly towards us and worked something out for the three of us with no reservations. Took out 3 cards and said these were the only girls that were available with no reservations(Wakana, Mami, and Noa if i remember correctly) then the other 2 I was with were pretty quick to choose so I was left with only one choice which was Noa (http://pretty-girl.net/profile.php?id=noa). The tenco then asked us how long we were planning to go for and I was a bit drunk so I didn't know how long I could last so I said the 70 min course. Don't know why but the other 2 followed and chose the 70 min course and we each handed 20,000 yen to the tencho and was asked our names then led to the waiting room(first time I actually got their names, Endo-san and Wakabayashi-san). Waiting room was pretty classy, had a big TV on the wall, big soft leather chairs and a magazine rack with various magazines. Tea came out with a oshibori towel and for some reason the guys I was with who up until a few minutes ago were really chatty and noisy suddenly went quiet. Surprisingly we were the only ones in the waiting room even though it was a Friday night so the silence was a bit unnerving so I decided to say something. I asked Endo-san who brought us here what to expect from this shop as I don't remember any reviews on this particular establishment but his only response was "Don't worry, this place has special service, it will be good" which didn't really reassure me. About 10 more minutes of awkward silence we were called one by one a few minutes apart and I was the last to be called. The other 2 were led up the stairs but they told me that they had no more open rooms so they had to use a open room at a different shop and that it was a short walk away. At this point I was getting concerned that I might get scammed or even worse.

A short walk around the block the employee from Pretty Girl led me to a shop called Roberta(http://www.roberta.co.jp/sp/index2.html) and was led inside by their staff. Inside was even classier than Pretty Girl, bigger leather chairs, a chandelier, and a piano was in the waiting room. Was served more tea and another oshibori, waited for about 5 min, then was called to the stairs where Noa was waiting.

First impression, she was not too far off from the picture(a bit of photoshop to make her skin smoother and look a bit younger) but overall she was pretty attractive to me so I was a bit relieved. Her card said she is 20 but I would put her more towards late 20s to early 30s. She took my hand and led me up to the room where once inside we started to strip and I got a better look at her. She had a bit of tummy fat but not anything that was a turn off for me, C cup breasts, and trimmed pubes. She started up the bath while having me sit on the bed, then came back to me and started some nipple licking, ear nibbling and then bbbj. Once the bath was filled we went over to the bating area and she started washing me and then started to use her breasts to wash me from the front the spun around to the back and then she reached around and started a soapy HJ while washing my back with her breasts which was wonderful. Washed up then got into the bath where she did the BJ thing while lifting my lower half above the water, then some more body to body rubbing while HJ in the water. Out the tub then onto the bed she started BJ again then after a bit she asked if it was ok to put it in, which I told her yes, and she started in CG. Switched to reverse CG then I got on top to missionary where I came inside her. Went back to the wash area to wash up then went back to the bed and lay down for a bit to recover. She ordered more tea and we talked a bit while waiting. She got that I was from the Kansai region since I cant really hide my dialect but then I told her I spent quite a bit of time in Hawaii and that seemed to light her up. She then got extremely excited and told me she loves Hawaii and she goes every chance she gets. After a very lively conversation the tea came and we both rehydrated and she asked if I was up for a second round before time ran out to which I responded "I will give it a try". She started BJ to get me back up then I went for doggy and managed to cum again. Warning buzzer sounded so we washed up and got dressed. She led me back downstairs and we said our goodbyes and one of the staff led me back to Pretty Girl where the other 2 I came with were waiting. Endo-san said they will give us a ride to Ueno station so we waited for a few minutes for the car to pick us up and off we went. Once at Ueno station we went out separate ways.

After sobering up in my room I came to a startling realization...I don't remember there being any condom...I then realized that the whole time we were going at it NAMA!! I then recalled Endo-san saying something about special service and I finally put the pieces together. I panicked a bit and with the alcohol still in my system I guess I blacked out because the next thing I remember was waking up to the sound of the cleaning lady vacuuming the room next to me. Showered to fully wake up and recollect myself. What happened, happened, theres nothing I can do about it at this point. Daylight was wasting so I just headed to Tokyo Auto Salon and I decided to lay off the alcohol for a bit...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Establishment is good. Overall experience was great. Just be in a good state of mind before you do something you will later regret. Sorry about the really long review.

Thanks for the review. Most shops have rules against customers being drunk but I guess it isn't always enforced.
I think you should not drink and soap for two reasons, reason 1 is out of respect for the girls, reason 2 is because it has a negative impact on sexual performance.

My personal conclusion is that I think each has its merits. I won't say one is better than the other at this point till I try more of the Tokyo establishments. As for being drunk and going soaps I think I have learned my lesson. Personally I do not believe I was actually drunk, just a bit buzzed. I was aware of my situation for most of the encounter, but I guess I had enough alcohol in me to make me forget a few steps in the process. The girl seemed to enjoy her time with me too so I do not believe I did anything disrespectful. I would hate to be a ass to any girl. She even gave me a card to come back and see her.

In my opinion this is how reviews should be. Very detailed, the way you wrote it added some excitement and made me more curious on how it would go, so you get a thumbs up from me on the details on your surroundings and adding useful and good-to-know links. (I'm fond of details, even about the surroundings, you never know!!)

On another note I'm glad you were accompanied even if those 2 were strangers. Even if you were a little drunk and it all turned out well and may do so the next time you visit Yoshiwara again, it's important to have all your senses sharp and clear.
And not to forget what Soapysoap66 mentioned above me.

Your first time sounded very successful tho, two Nakadashi's not bad at all! Congrats and great review!

Reactions: MikeH
Thanks for the review. It seems like the girls at that shop who have a music note next to their name means NS.

PS. thumbs up on your creampie