First timer visiting

rtm3gs

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey there, I’m an Australian-Asian going to Japan for a few weeks soon. Kind of new to the punting scene over there and as someone with not that good of a grasp of the Japanese language, the entire thing looks daunting.

mainly going to be looking at soaplands and Shincis when I’m going, but I would like to hear soapland that theme themselves in Kimono/Oiran as well as tips for booking.

Last edited:
I would like to hear soapland that theme themselves in Kimono/Oiran as well as tips for booking.
Did you do any research?

No. No you didn't.

Read the reviews. See if anything matches what you like. We don't spoon feed tourists here.

As said above, your best bet is to read reviews and the resource threads to see which soaplands are foreign-friendly for non-Japanese speakers. As far as the Shinichis go, you won't have a problem no Japanese is required generally. One bit of advice though, I wouldn't look for soaplands with that theme as many girls will do cosplay and have that option or if you really want you can bring your own new (unused) cosplay and many girls will agree to wear it.

Good luck and don't forget to pay it forward with a review of your own!

As said above, your best bet is to read reviews and the resource threads to see which soaplands are foreign-friendly for non-Japanese speakers. As far as the Shinichis go, you won't have a problem no Japanese is required generally. One bit of advice though, I wouldn't look for soaplands with that theme as many girls will do cosplay and have that option or if you really want you can bring your own new (unused) cosplay and many girls will agree to wear it.

Good luck and don't forget to pay it forward with a review of your own!
ive been lurking around the Soapland reviews and I have an eye on a few. Still, thanks for the cosplay recommendation.

and yes, I’ll be writing a review for at least one of the places I go to.

I saw her being reviewed well and while I’d jump on her, it looks like she’ll be on break for the entirely of next month (maybe, not sure what the end of the month means). A shame :(
My next best advice would be to go with any of @Cinnabums reviewed girls. Take your pick from there.

I saw her being reviewed well and while I’d jump on her, it looks like she’ll be on break for the entirely of next month (maybe, not sure what the end of the month means). A shame :(
as kaoru said, plenty other girls on same shops will be able to provide services.

Reactions: Alice
Not sure if anyone is still reading this, but it’s nearly the end of my trip and my experiences with Japan are kind of… interesting.

I had a soapland course at Idol Kenkyusei and it was… a thing. Like it wasn’t bad or terrible, but it wasn’t also anything unique. I also didn’t shoot because the entire soapland process was rather awkward for me (didn’t help that the girl was not that great with English). So 60 minutes came and went and it just left me frustrated and somewhat blue balled.

Fast forward to Osaka and I went to Tobita Shinchi. After spending an afternoon scouting, I spotted a girl wearing shrine clothes and decided to take the plunge. And maybe because it was more “casual” or because the girl could speak some English the entire thing just felt…. Better. Even had a bit of a GFE to it.

So right now I’m not sure if I want to do another soapland (had been planning on doing a 90/120 min course at Pepepino) or just experience the Shinchi again.

So that’s it on rtm’s bucket list. Interesting to be sure.

P.S. Sadly the girl didn’t allow me to fuck her in her shrine clothes so sex in cosplay still isn’t ticked for me.

Last edited:
I'd suggest a bit longer course if you try a soapland again.
Kind of funny that a 60 min soapland course can’t make me pop when a 20 minute course in Shinchi could but good idea regardless.

Not sure if wallet-kun will be happy but eh oh well

Not sure if anyone is still reading this, but it’s nearly the end of my trip and my experiences with Japan are kind of… interesting.

I had a soapland course at Idol Kenkyusei and it was… a thing. Like it wasn’t bad or terrible, but it wasn’t also anything unique. I also didn’t shoot because the entire soapland process was rather awkward for me (didn’t help that the girl was not that great with English). So 60 minutes came and went and it just left me frustrated and somewhat blue balled.

Fast forward to Osaka and I went to Tobita Shinchi. After spending an afternoon scouting, I spotted a girl wearing shrine clothes and decided to take the plunge. And maybe because it was more “casual” or because the girl could speak some English the entire thing just felt…. Better. Even had a bit of a GFE to it.

So right now I’m not sure if I want to do another soapland (had been planning on doing a 90/120 min course at Pepepino) or just experience the Shinchi again.

So that’s it on Nix’s bucket list. Interesting to be sure.

P.S. Sadly the girl didn’t allow me to fuck her in her shrine clothes so sex in cosplay still isn’t ticked for me.

When it comes to P4P it's always a roll of dice if you try somebody who wasn't recommended. Next time you visit a soapland or shinchi it could be exactly the other way round. Best way to find out is to try both a second time ;)

Well one thing you learned on this trip is that English skills and being able to communicate with the girls is the top priority for you. Either go with the indies here who can speak English, Asian Mystique, or girls who can speak English like Mikan of Robo Deli.

Decided to forgo another trip to TS, and try one more soapland. If I can book it of course.

You choose a soap with young, “inexperienced” providers.
Even if they know how to do everything, it’s not gonna be high skilled.

Try a girl who has had excessive experience and mat play training if you try a soapland again.

Or try someone like the lovely independent Manami to blow your mind.

Reactions: plooped and Sudsy
So I finished my second soapland at Pepepino and my wallet is 55k yen lighter. I have quite a few thoughts, which I’ll put in a review.

Spoilers: The service was nice and the girl equally so, but I think I’ve just realized that soaplands (or brothels for that matter) aren’t for me.

This was a bit of a “sexual realization” for me, since I did immerse myself in the sex culture of Japan. Though next time I’m in Japan I’ll probably just stick to Tobita Shinchi, I learned a lot about myself.