Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking
Booking was done through the LINE account on their website. The tenchou responded quick. I heard from previous reviews that the tenchou speaks Mandarin, so it was all done through Mandarin and went smooth. The girls only spoke Japanese. They arrived 30 minutes earlier than scheduled, which didn't bother me.

Service
My first 3p experience. The two girls looked a couple years older than their photos/profile says. One of them could've used some mouthwash, but I'm horny enough to not care too much. They arrive, I pay, we shower, head to bed. We cuddle for a bit, and they do double nipple licking, one blows you while the other kisses, earlicking, etc. They're pretty good at acting enthusiastic about it, which I really liked. Midway through they pop the question and quote me a rate double what the tenchou said on LINE, but I show them the messages and we compromise in between since I'm dumb enough to leave an extra 5,000 lying on the table and I wanted to get things moving. (I also have a weakness to naked women asking me for things.)

The whole process deflates junior and I've lost the mood and they can tell. They go all out trying to revive the little guy and eventually succeed. I get into mish and pop once in a condom and ask for a time check - 15 minutes until shower time. "Gambatte!" they said and we try to pep up the little dude for a fast round 2. I get hard again and get the condom on, but lose my vigor shortly after while inside her. Maybe if I were still in high school, she were really my type, or I had another 15 minutes to recharge, but c'est la vie. We laugh and I say it's fine and invite them to shower. I ask if they can help wash me and they oblige, which is nice. We dry off and I get a kiss goodbye from both.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you enjoy the '2 JAV girls licking you all over' genre and being 'serviced' this is for you. The two providers this time were even decent at acting the part in my opinion. As for me, I enjoyed it, but I think I usually would prefer the intimacy of 1 on 1. Definitely happy for the experience though. I don't think it's required for booking, but I would recommend having at least basic Japanese to enjoy the experience more since the girls don't speak a lick of English and sex with 0 communication just ain't it for me.

Thanks for your review! Despite the result, we appreciate your efforts to share it with the community.

Approved: 11/9/2022