90 min - 13000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in the area and saw a sign for a men’s este that was pretty cheap, so I decided to walk in. The theme of this shop is schoolgirls in swimsuits. I greeted the tencho in Japanese and he asked if I’d been here before. Said no, but I’ve been to similar shops. I had to become a member (name + phone) and he asked my country, but didn’t really seem to mind foreigners. The shop is in call, so after a few minutes a girl walked out and led me to one of the rooms.

She took off her coat and underneath had on her school swimsuit. Seemed about 20, with average girl next door looks. She told me to undress, shower, and put on those paper pantsu before leaving the room.

After I was done, she came back and started the massage. It was more like like a girlfriend’s massage than a professional. Nothing to write home about, but pleasant and she was friendly and talkative.

She didn’t directly touch sensitive areas with her hands, but there was some contact with her arms and legs. I let my dick “slip” out which she didn’t mind.

After the flip she covered me up again and did various things. At the end she got on top cowgirl style. She was gonna move on to another position, but I asked if she could stay this way. So she let me move the pants aside again, lay on top of me, and did some grinding with her hips for a decently long time until I finished.

This place seems even more softcore than the typical men’s este(hence the low price), but I was satisfied that she let me finish. I regularly get a proper hj at more expensive estes, but I doubt it would be easy here. Overall it was a pleasant experience, more relaxing than sexual. I’ll probably go back once or twice, though I’m not sure how strict other girls will be.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

Thanks for the review. I passed by this shop a few times, but never cared to give it a try. Not sure if this is my cup of tea....but at this price point and with that concept it sounds like a fun way to pass an hour. Will be in Ikebukuro tomorrow, but I guess I won't "need" a service like this afterwards....maybe next time.

They even have a description in English for foreigners on their website, still with the regular pricing. That's kinda surprising...

Thanks for the review. Good to know that this shop does actually gives extras.
The last time I went here the girl just quietly touch my groin area until time's up. Guess the YMMV applies more here.

I read the jp boards after my experience and it seems that paying more for options increase your chance, but thats an allegedly and not a confirmed win

Reactions: Spankmuffin